|10| Count On Me

"Y/N!"

That was the first thing Y/N heard after exiting her journalism class. She furrowed her eyebrows, turning around and trying to see who called her. Maybe it's her mind playing tricks on her, because she doesn't see anyone who might have called her name. She shrugs before starting to walk away.

"Y/N!"

Again, she turned around and furrowed her eyebrows, the sun now in her face. She saw a couple looking at each other, laying on the grass area. Then a guy walking towards her, but she has no idea who he is. So she shrugged again, but then instantly turned around when she heard a deep voice calling her name again. She squinted her eyes to see better, that's when she realized; she does know that guy. That's Magy's brother.

Wait, what the hell is Magy's brother doing here?

How does he know my name?

"Glad I caught you." Magy's brother, Samuel, said slightly out of breath. Y/N only raised her eyebrow at him."Have you seen Magy?"

"Uh," She looked around shortly, then back at him and answered him with a shake of the head.

"I've been looking for her for an hour now. She hasn't answered any of my calls." Y/N only nodded as he spoke. She's never really had a conversation with the guy, he was just there whenever she had to go over Magy's house for a project they worked on. Even then, he wouldn't even say a single word to her. Now that she thinks about it, she remembers Samuel coming into Magy's room and telling her dinner was ready then asked her if she was staying over for dinner. He said "she" like she wasn't even in the room. So many memories that she does not want to remember so she stopped nodding and paid attention to the spiky haired boy.

"...so yeah, I'm surprising her." She heard the last words of what he was saying.

Shit, he had a full story?

She smiled, to cover up the fact that she wasn't listening."That's nice. But I'm sorry because I don't know where she is. But I know she has Art," Please don't ask how I know."And its actually across campus, I can show you where it is."

"Yes. That would be awesome. Thank you." Y/N only smiled, gesturing to the older boy that she would lead. He nodded and they began walking towards the class Y/N thinks Magy is. And she hopes she is there, because if not then she would be left with Samuel.

As she led Samuel where the class was, she could feel the boy staring at her. Why is he just staring? Can't he like, not stare. At least try to hide the fact that you are staring. She glanced at him, catching his eyes before looking forward.

"Magy was right." Y/N continued walking, looking straight ahead, assuming he wasn't talking to her."You're pretty." She stopped walking, making Samuel do the same. She slowly turned her head to look at him, a shocked expression on her face. And Samuel laughed when he saw.

"M-Magy what?" She stuttered.

"Magy said you were pretty. She said you got more pretty, her words exactly."

Y/N took a deep breath, trying to grasp onto the fact that Samuel just told her that. Is he messing with her? Did she hear incorrectly? Is he even telling the truth?"Let's get you to her class." She pushed her thoughts away, beginning to walk again and Samuel following.

The rest of the walk to the class, Y/N nor Samuel said a word. Samuel was looking around, mesmerized of the cool things on campus. He was even impressed of the artwork on the walls once they entered a building. Y/N was just quiet because she didn't want to say anything that would make her look stupid. After hearing what Samuel told her, she isn't sure what to say now. It's not like she knew what to say before that, she's an awkward girl and she always will be. There ain't no changing that.