|18| No Lyrics

Okay, you have no idea how hard it was to write this....I had to rewrite it so many times because i didn't want to put anything too triggering. But I'll put a warning just in case here....TRIGGER WARNING.
___________\

"Sup, dude." Y/N looked up at Big Rob, who simply shook his head with a chuckle then began to lead Y/N to backstage.

She saw a lot of people rushing past her, she raised her eyebrows watching them talked quickly then rush off again. You have to work fast if you work in this industry, Y/N thought to herself before hurrying to catch up with Big Rob. She sighed in relief when she reached him just in time for him to knock on a door, one she assumed was the girls' dressing room.

"Who is it?" The two heard one of the girls ask.

Y/N raised her hand, stopping Big Rob from responding, then saying,"Abre la puerta, es Domino's!" Y/N exclaimed enthusiastically, which made Big Rob chuckle before he heard rushed footsteps. The door opened, revealing an excited Camila, which made them both laugh loudly. Camila frowned, ready to close the door before another person came to stop her. (Open the door, it's Domino's!)

"I figured it was you." Lauren said to Y/N, who waved innocently at the glaring Camila."Camila, it's your turn for the shower." Lauren told the Latina.

"Have a nice shower!" Y/N called out, chuckling when she saw Camila flip her off. Lauren gave her a look, one that told her to watch it, but she simply smiled and said,"We're gonna be great friends."

"Get in." Lauren laughed softly, thanking Big Rob before closing the door. She sat Y/N down on the couch, next to a Dinah that was busy on her phone. Normani was removing her makeup next to Ally in front of the mirrors, that left Lauren. And she was...

"You're dressed?" Y/N said confused, looking at Lauren's outfit. Which was actually simple, a simple t-shirt and booty shorts.

"Yeah. I got to shower first." Lauren shrugged, picking her backpack up and throwing it over her shoulder.

"Couldn't you have saved time, and water, by showering–"

"Do not finish that sentence." Lauren pointed a stern finger at her, which made Y/N slouch down in her seat on the couch.

Dinah snorted, looking at Y/N,"I was saying the same thing." She raised her hand, Y/N understood and gave her a high five.

"Anyway," Lauren spoke up."You know the girls, they know you...now let's go." Lauren grabbed her hand, helping her up from the couch even though Y/N didn't know where they were going.

"Aw, maybe we can hang out next time, Y/N." Ally said, that ball of sunshine, Y/N nodded smiling at her.

Normani smiled,"Nice seeing you." Y/N nodded, allowing Lauren to drag her out of the dressing room. Dinah furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the two other people with her in the dressing room."What's on your mind, Dinah?"

"I just think..." Dinah shook her head, looking at the door Y/N and Lauren just left out of."...I like Y/N, she's cool. That's it."

"Anything else?" Ally asked, knowing that there was something more on her mind.

"I think Y/N might like Lauren. Like, more than just a friend." Dinah shrugged, lifting her phone up to act busy. Ally and Normani shared a look, one that Dinah knew so she sighed,"I know, I thought the same with Camila and Lauren and now look where they are now."