|24| This is Logic

"Okay, you wanted to talk?" Camila's voice was laced with confusion, and her face also showed it too. Y/N nodded, sitting across from her on the couch. Camila quirks her eyebrow, questioning the silence and why she's taking so long to speak up.

Taking a deep breath, she finally speaks up,"I'm a lowkey Camren shipper." Camila raised her eyebrows surprised, letting Y/N continue anyway."But that's besides the point. You have pushed Lauren away before." Camila was going to interrupt, but Y/N raised her hand to stop her before she could."I was with Lauren, comforting her when you would do or say something hurtful to her."

"But I–"

"Shawn Mendes? How is he?"

Y/N noticed the way Camila's fist clenched, her knuckles turned white and everything. She kept her face hard, making sure not to show any emotion because she had to do this. This was her warning to Camila; if she hurt Lauren in any way, physical or emotional, there will be consequences.

"Don't play with her, don't be dishonest."

"Did you just quote Bryson Tiller?"

"Still not understanding, this is logic." Confusion was now back on Camila's face, she has no idea what's going on."You're Camila Cabello, but that does not change the fact that I will make sure you regret doing anything hurtful towards Lauren again."

"Are you threatening me?"

"No. But you can ask Lauren, I am really good at keeping promises." Camila huffed, shaking her head as she looked away at the girl."I know you love her though." Camila listened, trying to see where she was going with this one."You're just scared."

"Oh, and how would you know how I feel?" Camila said harshly.

"Because I would be scared too if I knew there are people who can break me away from the person I love." Y/N said quietly, but Camila still heard and felt like she meant it more than just that. Y/N looked down at the ground, her mind going back to the kiss she shared with Lauren before finally looking up at Camila."Don't let fear stop you from being happy, Camila."

"Okay, I'm ready." Their necks snapped towards the hall, finding Lauren standing there with black skinny jeans and white crop top. They watched as she took a jacket out of the closest and put it on, the green eyed girl turned around and chuckled, looking at the two weirdly."You guys okay?"

"You look beautiful." Camila took the words out of Y/N's mouth, and she saw Lauren's cheek turn pink making her sigh quietly. Camila stood up, glancing at Y/N and sending her an understanding nod before walking her to Lauren."Let's go."

"Yeah. I'll see you later, Y/N. And don't go to sleep early, we have to talk." Lauren told her seriously, which made Y/N realize they have to talk about the kiss. The kiss that meant a lot more to them they expected. Y/N gulped, standing up and watching to two walk to the door.

She sighed quietly when the door closed behind them,"Somebody gotta step up....I'm that somebody, so I'm next up..." She shook her head at herself, sitting back down on the couch before huffing and laying back. She closes her eyes for one second before hearing a knock at the door. It could be Lauren, because she forgot her keys, or it could be–

"Y/N, we know you're in there. Get your ass up and open the door."

"Dinah. Don't be rude."