|4| Go Love Yourself

Shit gets real in this one
-Alexa
___________\

"I sorta, kinda..."

"need your help"

Y/N didn't know why she was nervous. Actually, she did. She's asking Lauren Jauregui for a tutoring session. If this were any fanfiction, they wouldn't be studying. If you know I mean. Y/N shook her head, why was she thinking about a fanfiction in a moment like this? Oh yeah, she's nervous and she's growing more and more nervous the longer Lauren takes to reply.

"Now?"

"Whenever you're free"

"I got a new problem sheet"

"Would it be nerdy to say that I actually cheered?"

"Very, very nerdy"

"Then act like I never sent that last message"

"How'd it go yesterday when I left?"

"If you don't mind me asking"

"I totally understand if you don't answer that question"

"It's none of my business actually so..."

"You're cute when you do that"

"And it's fine,"

"I actually was going to talk to you about it"

"Do what?"

"Never mind, come over my place at two"

"We're at the studio"

"Alright, see you later then"

Y/N didn't question why Lauren was in the studio. Instead, she started looking over at the problems she was struggling on. There were only a couple this time, thank god, but she couldn't figure out the graphing part. As Lauren put it, she struggles with the graphing part. She rubbed her temples, trying to figure out how she is going to help Magy with this if she can't even do it herself.

The shit you do for love. Y/N groaned, laying back on her couch, closing her eyes. She really hates math. Where is she even going to use math in photography? In journalism? Or art? If you ask her, she would drop her core classes and keep her photo, journalism and 3D art class. But you need those four core classes or you can't take those other three classes. Education is stupid, that's ironic.

Y/N is just going to have to wait patiently until two, so she closes her eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

---

Her entire body was aching, so she sat up from her uncomfortable position and stretched. She lets out a small groan keeping her eyes closed, she reaches over for where she remembered she left her phone. Then her eyes widen, where's her phone? She was panicking now, where is her phone? She jumped up from the couch, felt her pockets then her threw pillows off the couch. As you can tell, Y/N's phone is very important to her.

Wanted➣ Lauren/You FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara