|13| stars

I just thought why not leave that smiling little nugget here for you

I just thought why not leave that smiling little nugget here for you. Oh my god her smile is so...☺️...anyway, enjoy the chapter, fluff.

________________\

"I still don't understand why you're making me go." Lauren groaned out.

"So you can give the harmonicas that OT5 picture."

"I feel like you're purposely calling them that now." Lauren squinted her eyes at the girl, Y/n laughed shortly grabbing her backpack before grabbing her keys."Don't you want to spend the night before I leave for tour tomorrow morning with me?" Lauren followed the younger girl out her room and into the kitchen.

Y/N sighed,"I do. But I missed so much work today, and I need go catch up so I can skip tomorrow to drop you off at the bus." Y/N half lied, she isn't going to do that work; it won't hurt her, right?

Lauren grabbed her apartment key, sighing as she shoved it in her back pocket. Y/N smiled, grinning widely to turn Lauren's frown upside down. And it worked, because she heard a giggle from Lauren before waving shortly at the girl."Text me when you get to your place." Lauren told her, earning a salute before her before she exited the apartment. Glancing around her apartment, she took a deep breath, preparing herself because she knew she would have to see Camila now. Taking another deep breath, she walked to her door, releasing a long breath before exiting her apartment to finally go to Ally's.

*
W
a
n
t
e
d
*

Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she huffs quietly as she notices the sun now setting. Now all she's missing is Lauren to complete this surprise. She already has the bed, the blankets, the speaker and the playlist. The playlist contained several different songs of the topic, or included the word, stars. Y/N's actually proud to admit it, her favorite thing about the sky are the stars. It's also her favorite thing about Lauren's eyes.

Shaking her thoughts away, she pulls her phone away to send Ally a text. The shorter, yet older, girl responded seconds later that Lauren was currently leaving. With wide eyes, Y/N rushed down from the abandon building's stairs and to her car, rushing towards Lauren's apartment complex.