|14| My First Kiss Went a Little Like This...

"I think he will be great friends with Preslee."

Y/N chuckled, keeping the dog wrapped up in it's towel as she laid back on Lauren's bed. She sighed tiredly, petting the top of the dog's head.

"I'm gonna change. I didn't think he would wet me."

"That's all it takes? A dog?" Y/n raised her eyebrows, an amused smile on her face when she saw Lauren's confused expression. The younger girl shook her head, laughing quietly as she waved Lauren off to change. Still confused, Lauren shook it off and walked to her closet to grab some change of clothes.

"Alright, 2.0," The dog perked his head up, sniffing Y/N's hand before it could pet his head."you can't be on the bed." He laid his head back down, closing his eyes when Y/N started petting him again."You could have fleas." She furrowed her eyebrows when she heard the dog scoff."Did you just–"

"Are you talking to yourself?" Lauren chuckled, her hair now in a bun as she stepped out of the closet. Y/N shook her head, sitting up as she pointed at Dash.

"He scoffed at me."

Lauren raised her eyebrow, laughing shortly before taking the dog from her. She laid beside Y/N, scooting up to rest her head on the pillow. Y/N followed, laying beside the older girl as she watched Lauren unwrap the dog out of it's towel."Can you take him to the vet tomorrow?" Lauren picked her head up, looking at the girl who was watching her. Y/N nodded, looking between the two.

Silence fell between the two, the only thing heard was the soft snores of the dog now. Lauren was laying on her back, staring up at the ceiling still petting the dog gently. Y/N sat up, playing with her fingers as she stared down at the mattress. She didn't want to admit it, but she was bored. So was Lauren, and she hated herself for having to end the stargazing date, but a smile instantly graced her lips at the memory of the date. Date?, Lauren thought to herself, trying to figure out if it counted as a date.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lauren sat carefully, making sure she didn't wake the dog up. Y/n broke out of her daze, nodding after she took a deep breath and met Lauren's eyes.

"Have you had your first kiss?"

Y/N chuckled, furrowing her eyebrows,"Where did that question come from?"

"I'm just curious." Lauren said, softly rubbing the towel on Dash's fur.

"Yes. I have." Y/N responded simply. Lauren nodded, staring down at Dash as she dried his fur gently. Y/N stared at the girl, wondering why she seemed so disappointed about her having her first kiss already."First and only kiss."

Lauren picked her head again,"What?"

"My first kiss happened in the bathroom of a church." Y/N told her, laughing softly as she shook her head. Lauren scooted closer to her, finding that she was telling her something new of herself."Her name was Janet, she was–I think she still is my sister's best friend?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

"A church?" Lauren asked, somewhat confused on that part.

"It's a funny story, actually." Y/N chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her head. She shrugged,"My first kiss went a little like..."

Lauren rolled her eyes playfully at the lyric, before listening to her story.

"Janet wanted to be a nurse."