|2| We Can Work From Home

Thanks for the positive feed back, lovelies. Here's another chapter, sorry for any mistakes...
-Alexa
___________

Running into Lauren Jauregui wasn't exactly on Y/N's schedule

Running into Lauren Jauregui wasn't exactly on Y/N's schedule. She didn't even expect to even meet her, with how chaotic her life really is with college and her parents calling only to check if the "devil" wasn't in her anymore, she didn't even expect to get Lauren Jauregui's number either. That, and also text her everyday for the past week and a half. And she also found it really surprising when the conversation didn't die down, her conversations with anyone always become awkward or just die. She isn't sure how she's kept the conversation up to now.

"I'm just saying..."

"the world would be peaceful if we all spoke with lyrics."

Once again, Lauren playfully rolled her eyes reading Y/N's message. That girl has such a weird, yet interesting mind. She found herself smiling early on this very gloomy Sunday, Lauren usually sleeps in on Sundays. Sundays are now the only days the girls get to have off, she takes advantage of it. Sleep is on her schedule on Sundays.

"So if I told you..."

"What you actin' shy for?"

"Would that be a peaceful lyric for the world?"

Trying to recall where she heard that lyric from, Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. She is singing that part of the song, but she does not remember from what song it's from. So she starts thinking harder, looking in her brain, as she sings that same line repeatedly. And she's starting to get annoyed, it's like she's a scratched CD. Then it hits her like Work From Home did when it released, she laughs feeling a little slow when she realized that she's kind of late on Lauren's joke.

"Haha...very funny."

"I actually do find it very peaceful"

"Do you now?"

"Yeah, takes me back to when I was eighteen..."

"Which was like, last year"

"I don't really have a say on a feeling for the song"

"So your solo in Worth It then..."

"You did not just go there!"

"You had it coming!"

"Shit...you're mad, it's a joke, sorry!"

"Shit!"

"Is it too late now to say sorry!"