Epilogue: Falling in Love With You [Part 1]

Okay, this is it.
Are you ready?
Too bad, here it is!
(Sorry for any mistakes, I sort of skimmed it while editing)
__________

a year later

"For the hundredth time, Eddie," Y/N set the chart down angrily, frustratedly before turning to her future brother-in-law."No!" She yelled in his face. The man, who was acting like a boy, jumped before huffing at her."Now get out, I'm trying to do my job." She turned away from him, grabbing the chart from the nurse.

"You can't kick me out of a hospital." Eddie retorted.

The younger girl sighed deeply, trying to calm herself down or she is about to slap Eddie in the face. He's been following her through the whole hospital just to persuade her to be a photographer for his engagement party.

Y/N was really honored, honestly she was. Because that meant, at least she thought it meant, her future brother-in-law still believed she could go back to photography. Everyone in her family knew how much she loved taking photos, either with her camera or her phone camera; she was always taking pictures. But when she found out that Eddie only asked her to take their engagement pictures because she was going to do it for free; she told them no. And she's been telling them no for two weeks now, but Y/N's sister keeps on insisting like Eddie is right now.

"It will only be an hour long–"

"Okay," Y/N said, turning around and facing the whining man."for that whole hour: $100." She raised her eyebrow challenging.

"$100?!" Eddie yelled, making the nurse behind the desk jump. The nurse huffed, standing up and glaring at Eddie.

"You are going to have to leave." The nurse demanded but in a soft tone. Y/N knew the nurse specially, her name was Sandra and she was really nice but fuck with her and she will cut you."Now, please. This way."

Eddie huffed, glancing between the nurse and Y/N. Y/N had an amused smile on her lips, her arms crossed her chest as she watches them walk away. She was pulled away from her thoughts hearing fast footsteps coming down the hall. She stepped forward, furrowing her eyebrows when she sees her brother, out of breath, stop in front of her.

"You good?" Y/N asked her brother.

"You work today?" He questioned her confusedly. Y/N turned around, turning back when she realized she was the only one in the hallway with him.

"Yeah. Actually, I came in because I was bored." She shrugged carelessly, reaching over the counter and grabbing a chart. She hummed in response, closing the chart and looking at brother."I didn't know how bored I would be working now." She puffed out.

"Um, go take care of Mrs. Riley."

"Why?"

"Because she needs to have her walk of the day. And she only likes you." Her brother stated, hoping his nerves weren't heard in his voice. Y/N placed the chart in hand back on the counter, looking at her brother weirdly before nodding. She knew about Mrs. Riley, she is actually the only patient, out of the several she took care of, that she liked talking to. Mrs. Riley told her about her life before she was diagnosed with stage two lung cancer. It's a long story, there isn't enough time in the world to catch up with what she has told Y/N so far.