|12| The Girl's a Work of Art

Two reasons why I have updated:
-because I'm having a good day,(so far)
-and actually: cause at this time today, my mom was yelling at my dad to get me out of her...🎈yeah, it's my birthday and I don't like making a big deal about it so instead of receiving a gift...I'm giving you guys a gift by this giving you this update...And I appreciate all of you who really like this story, I honestly didn't think people would like it. Thank you, and thanks for reading this if you did, lol.
To conclude, I should really tell you guys this more often too, I love you!
-Alexa

Oh, and enjoy the next couple of chapters of fluff☺️...it won't last long😏
_____

Why am I awake?, it was the first thought Y/N had as she laid in bed. Her second thought was, who's bed am I in? Now, as she looks around, she wonders who is in her arms right now. She looks down, finding a sleeping Lauren, she also looks very comfortable. Y/N sighs, remembering why she's awake this early.

I have class.

She groans quietly, releasing a quiet sigh as she stares up at the ceiling. Memories of what happened last night starts running through her mind, and now she feels...naked. Of course not literally naked but emotionally naked. Y/N has never told anyone about her past, not only because she didn't have anyone to tell, but because she always told herself to keep personal things private. Always.

She notices the small shadow of light under the curtain by Lauren's window. She raises her eyebrows when she realizes that the sun is just now rising. It couldn't be past seven, but she still wants to get up and go to class. Go anywhere actually, anything to not have the conversation with Lauren about last night.

She glanced down, a smile playing on her lips when she heard Lauren mumble something in her sleep. She shook her head, sitting up slowly as she began pulling Lauren off her. She stopped when she heard Lauren's soft snores stop, then nodded to herself when she heard her snores once again. She lifted Lauren's arm off of her stomach, carefully setting it on the bed so she could get up.

And once she was out of bed, she quietly cheered before turning around and looking at Lauren. Realizing that looking at Lauren while she sleeps was creepy, she shook her head at herself and started looking for her clothes. She sighed in relief when she noticed they were stacked neatly on the dresser near the door, she quietly walked towards it. While she reached for it, she heard Lauren's snores stop once again...then they picked up once again, she snorted which made Y/N turn around and make sure she wasn't choking. She chuckled quietly, seeing Lauren sprawled out on the bed; her arms stretched out, her hands keeping a tight grip on the pillow.

"She gets comfortable real quick." Y/N mumbled to herself, grabbing her clothes and opening the bedroom door. Once she was out of Lauren's room, she debated if she should shut the door completely or leave it opened. She really hates that she's having a mental debate about this right now; as she sneaks out. She groaned quietly to herself, leaving the door open then heading to the front door. She takes her phone out, reading the time...7:17 am.

She grabs her backpack from the ground, throwing it over her shoulder as she rushes to the door. But then she stops abruptly, she pats her legs trying to feel for her keys then remembers she's wearing Lauren's clothes. So where the hell are her keys then?

"Fuck." She muttered, turning away from the door and inhaling a deep breath."It's in her room." She mumbles, mentally punching herself for doing a bad job of sneaking out."I think." She quirks an eyebrow at her thoughts, she huffs at herself before starting to make her way back to Lauren's room. When reaches Lauren's room, she takes a deep breath, preparing herself for the sneaking back in part.