Chapter 1

Oh my God I can't believe I'm publishing this. All the shout outs to DucksFan1015 for inspiring me and encouraging me to publish my story. Another shout out to BSkyeSoldier for writing awesome fanfics and one last shout out to my best friend MedaiUzumaki. Check them out their awesome. I'm nervous and I really hope you enjoy, I'll shut up now. :)

Mike POV

I groggily rolled over to turn off my alarm. "Another day I have to be surrounded by idiots." I thought. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. "I've got to get to school early today. I need to finish my assignments." I finished getting dressed and drove to school. The drive was silent. I liked it though, it was somewhat peaceful.

Chester POV

"Chester get up!" I heard my brother yell at me from downstairs,

I tried to move but, my body was too sore. I heard his footsteps going up the stairs, each one louder than the last. I moved as quickly as I could, ignoring the pain and trying to make it seem like I was getting ready. Before I could react I felt the familiar sensation of a hand slapping across my face. I let out a small cry as the force of my brothers hand made me fall back into the wall.

"Fucking answer me when I call you!" He yelled as he continued to hit me.

I tried to fall down and curl into a ball to protect myself. My brother grabbed my shirt and held me up as he continued to strike me. This went on for about ten minutes. My brother pushed me against the wall and finally left. I cried as I slowly slid down the wall. I couldn't sit there and cry all day, I had to get to school. School was hell too, I got beat up a lot there as well. The only difference was the people beating me there weren't people I never once loved and cared for. Sadly this was my daily routine. Wake up and pray I don't get knocked around, go to school and try to avoid everyone, finally go home and hope I didn't fuck up. It was like this ever since our parents died.

Mike POV

Luckily I was able to arrive twenty minutes early. The first ten minutes were amazing, hardly anyone was here and I was able to get a lot of work done. "Hey Mike." I groaned internally as I heard Anna call my name. She was obsessed with me and it was very bothersome. Everyday she would try to playfully touch me arm or chest or something. Possibly most annoying part was she was consistently, everyday flirting with me.

"This better be important, Anna." I sighed closing my math book.

"Trust me it is. The winter dance is coming up and-"

I didn't have the patience for her today and I interrupted her. "No. Go away." She smiled and walked away. Everyday some girl was trying to flirt with me. I never had a problem talking to people, in fact I wish I had someone that I could have an intelligent conversation with. The type of people who tried to talk to me, however, were simpleminded and only cared about insignificant things that only would matter for about a week or so.

Chesters POV

I don't know how it was even go to school early was beyond me. Like most people I hated school. No one liked me, not even the teachers could like me. The worst was Connor Powell and his two friends. They made it there personal mission to antagonize me everyday.
"Oh hey Chester. Your here early." I heard a voice I knew all to well and I froze. I wanted to run and hide but, my body wouldn't move. Out of nowhere I was yanked back by my backpack.
"Kill me now." I thought. "Were you just excited to see me?" I tried to squirm away but Connor was stronger than I am. The more I thought about it I realized everyone in the school was probably stronger than me. I got thrown to the ground and surrounded.
I just sat there waiting for him to attack me. "Oh my God he's shaking. Chester Bennington is actually shaking." Everyone started laughing at me. It just hit me how bad I was shaking, I tried to stop but I couldn't.
"Awwww Chester are you scared? Ohhh your okay." He started to mock me. Just one time I'd like to punch him right in his fucking face. "He's more of a bitch than I originally thought." I mumbled something to myself.
"I'm sorry, what?"

I decided to stay silent it seemed like the only good option I was wrong, there was no good option.

Oooooo evil cliffhangers. I know I'm so mean. I hope this was a really good chapter, I'm proud of it. An apology in advance to the first two authors I mentioned for any similarities to come. You guys just inspired my a lot. Please please please give me feedback either message me or comment. Okay thanks byeeeeeee.