Chapter 22

Just gonna get this out now. A lot of the future chapters are going to be in chazzy's POV cause obvious reasons.

Mike POV
Chester had been acting strange lately. The littlest things freaked him out now. I could only call him Chester or he'd have a freak out and half the time I couldn't hold him. I thought we were making progress, but I guess not.

I was trying my best not to show my frustration. It was hard, to say the least. I was trying my best to be supportive and understanding. Getting yelled at by Chester or having him randomly shut down almost daily was taking it's toll, on me and our relationship. I wasn't sure what to do anymore. I kept telling myself it wasn't his fault and it was cause of whatever happened at the park. I was doing my homework in my room so, I could avoid Chester cause I wasn't sure what he was going to yell at me about.

"Mike? I need your help on the algebra assignment." Chester walked in the room.

I tried explaining the problem to Chester, but he just wasn't getting it. I eventually just let him copy off my paper. I knew he was smart enough to do the work himself, he just didn't care enough to try. Hopefully, everything will turn out okay.

Chester POV
The messages didn't stop. They were getting worse. Shane was texting me a lot. It was eating away at me. I couldn't escape him no matter how hard I tried. I wanted to have Mike hold me and tell me he loved me, but the idea of someone touching me was terrible. My phone went off and I felt the urge to throw it against the wall.

"I can't wait to get you alone again. I bet you're just as excited. You won't have to wait much longer, my little whore."

'My little whore'. Shane's been calling me that a lot lately. That's all I was ever going to be. His whore. I'll always give my body to him and he knows that. I was disgusting. I let Shane use me. It was my fault. It's always been my fault. I could've fought harder. I could've done something, but instead I just laid there and took it like a slut.

"Chester. You okay? You've been alone all day." Mike came into the living room.

"Fine." I said sharply.

"I'm just trying to check in on you."

"I know."

"If that's how you want to be." Mike scoffed and walked off.

I didn't know why I was always so angry, especially with Mike. I just was. Christmas break was in a few days which was great. I'd just be Mike and I, maybe his mom too. I walked to our room to see Mike sitting on the bed playing video games. I decided I'd be fun idea to jump and try to tackle him.

"What are you doing?" He laughed as his head hit the pillow.

"Revenge." I smirked and pinned his arms down.

"From what?" He smiled. I loved his smile, it was so cute.

"The day your friends came over."

"Oooh. The only problem with that is," Out of nowhere, Mike had flipped us over and he was on top of me. "You're a smol bean."

"Why you do this?" I laughed. Mike kissed the corner of my mouth.

"You started it." He continued only kissing the corners of my mouth.

"Mike, I swear. If you don't give me an actual kiss I'm going to bite you."

Mike leaned down and gave me a real kiss. He let go of my wrists and I put them on his back. Mike started grinding himself against me. I moaned as he started sucking and biting my neck. I ran my hands up his back before taking off his shirt. Mike threw my shirt off and took of my pants and underwear as well. I suddenly stopped as I remembered the self harm scars on my thighs.

"Mike." I said worried.

"You're beautiful, Chester. Every inch of you." He said reassuringly.

I let out a deep breath then kissed Mike hard. He ran his hand down the back of my thigh and back up. I pulled on his belt and he stood up and took everything off. Mike was........big. I wasn't sure if I could go all the way. I was having doubts before, but now.

''Like what you see?" Mike teased. I felt my face heat up. "You're so fucking beautiful. Never forget that." Mike whispered before kissing me.

Mike's hand ran down my stomach then his fingers wrapped around my cock. I moaned loudly. His hand started quickly going up and down my shaft. I nearly screamed when let one of his fingers glide across my head.

"I love hearing you scream like that. You're gonna love this." Mike said.

Next thing I knew, Mike's lips wrapped around my cock. The feeling was amazing. His hot wet mouth around my hard dick. I shut my eyes and grabbed at the bed sheets. I felt him deep throat me and that's when I couldn't hold back anymore. Mike pulled off of me with a pop the sat up. I pushed him onto the bed and started jerking him off.

"Oh God, Chester." He groaned.  

I licked up his shaft and teased his head with my tounge. I was nervous about doing this cause the only experience I've had with giving a blow job was forced. I took his penis into my mouth and started going down on him. Listening to him moan was amazing. I tried going further on him.

"Slow down, Chester. Just go as far as you can comfortably." He ran a hand through my hair.

I took a deep breath and started going down on him again. I sucked harder and made sure to run my tounge around him. It wasn't long and he came.

"God, I love you, Chaz." Mike panted.

"Don't you want to go further?" I asked nervously.

"When you're ready." Mike smiled. I laid down next to him. Mike was perfect in every way.

Awww so cute. They're making progress!!!

QOTC (question of the chapter): What's with Chester's mood swings and what's causing them?