Epilogue

This is probably going to be really really fucking short. Sorry if it's too short.

Chester POV
Mike kissed my temple as I sat across from him. We were in the studio watching Rob play his drums. We'd been really stressed lately. The record company was on our ass all the time and even tried to get me to kick out Mike.

"Get your lazy ass' back to writing." Brad yelled as he walked in then smiled.

"I don't see you doing any work." Mike shot back.

I smiled and wrapped my arms tightly around Mike, resting my head on his shoulder. A few months after graduation Mike and I got a small apartment in California. I was hesitant at first but, it's been nice living out here. Mike's mom eventually moved back to California as well, so we visited her often.

"Brad, maybe go harder on the guitar here then we'll go a bit softer here." I pointed at the different parts of the song.

"Sounds good, Chazzy-Chaz."

"Only Mike can call me that." I whined.

"Whatever you say, Chazzy-Chaz."

I sighed and got back to work. After three hours of pretty much nothing Mike and I were able to head home.

"I'm getting a drink, you want anything?" I asked.

"Depends what are you getting?"

"Jack and coke."

"Didn't you have one of those before we left the studio?"

"Yeah. They taste good."

"Just bring me a coke."

I brought back our drinks and sat in Mike's lap. Mike was everything I ever wanted out of a relationship. He was perfect for me.

The first chapter of In Pieces is up.