Chapter 2

I just read over chapter 1. I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes and about the evil cliffhanger. Goodbye and Chester is a sexy man beast.
         Mike POV
            I looked at my phone and realized class was starting soon. I decided to pack up my things and head over there. As I made it to the front of the school I saw something that made me sick. Chester was lying on the ground while Connor and his two fuck boys taunted him. I never understood why everyone hated the poor kid, he seemed like a nice enough person.
             What happened next was horrible, Connor kicked Chester hard in the stomach. I was about to go help Chester but, the bell rang and I got lost in the crowd.
               Chester POV
               I layed on the ground for a long time trying to catch my breath. Every breath was more painful than the last. My entire chest and stomach were aching.
              "Why couldn't you have just sat there? Couldn't you just be stronger and stand up to him? Why did you have to open your big mouth? Stop crying you know you deserve it, you worthless fuck-up!" My thoughts were coming and going at the speed of light. I was finally got up and dragged myself to class.
           "Chester your late." The teacher scolded me as I walked to my seat.
            "S-sorry." Class went by quickly. I really didn't like that class but it hurt to move. Out of nowhere somebody grabbed my arm and helped me up. I turned to see the infamous Mike Shinoda taking his arm off me.
             Mike POV
           "Sorry if I scared you, you looked like you could use some help after what happened earlier." I quickly explained myself.
              It wasn't much but, I had to help him anyway I could. The smaller boy had given me a curious and confused look. Almost as if he'd never been shown any kindness. He started walking away and it was obvious he was still in pain.
             "Th-thanks." He quietly spoke looking at the ground.
              He was so shy, it was really adorable. The rest of my day was boring. All I could do was think about how soft-spoken Chester is. The bitter-sweet part was we had most of our classes together.
                Chester POV
               The end of math class was weird. Out of nowhere somebody random person helped me. Out of all people it was Mike Shinoda. He was the cool mysterious guy no one knew anything about. So why out of all people help me? He said he saw what happened to me earlier that day.
                "He doesn't care. Why should anyone care about someone like you? He did one nice thing, that's it. It wasn't much anyways, it was weird of all things. He just sat there, watching it happen. He probably enjoyed watching it happen."
                  I decided to stop thinking about it as I approached my door. As I got inside I noticed nobody was home. I wanted to go outside but, if my brother came home and I was gone he'd surely kick my ass. I decided to sleep seeing as I couldn't do anything else
                Mike POV
             I came home to an empty house. My mom was out on business again. She was gone a lot but, I didn't care. She always tried to get back as soon as possible and when she was here she was awesome. My mom is a journalist who wrote about other countries. One more week till she was back.
           "I can't wait to see my baby boy!" I couldn't help but smile at her text.
            "Hello to you too. I can't wait to see you either."
              "No boy or girls have been over? ;)" I came out as bi to my parents when I was 14 and my mom was chill about it, my dad was a different story.
              "Mom no!" I plugged in my phone and decided I needed sleep more than I need to talk to my mom.
              Chester POV
            "Chester get your lazy ass up!" My brother always woke me up with such joy.
             "Y-yes sir!" I quickly called back not wanting a repeat of yesterday.
              I got dressed and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. The only thing I could grab was a granola bar. I decided to skip breakfast, I was tired of eating the same thing everyday.
             Like usual I was late to school and I missed first period. I was happy about it, I hated the beginning of school. It was always the time where I got picked on the most. I was on my way to second period when I saw Connor and his friends. They were coming my way and I don't think they noticed me yet. I took advantage of this and quickly walked the other way. I just wanted a day where the left me alone.

            Ehhhhhhhhhhh that chapter just feels weird. Poor Chester, at least Mike helped him, in a way. I hope it was a good chapter. Feedback is always wanted and goodbye my raptors.