Chapter 17

Chester POV 

Mike's friends would be coming over in like a day or two. I was nervous. They were Mike's friends, they had to be nice, right? Mike was playing video games again while I watched, again. He was pretty good at whatever he was playing. I didn't understand the story but, it was fun to watch. Mike eventually tossed the controller on the ground and turned to face me.

''You sure you don't want to play?" Mike asked.

''Yeah. I'm pretty sure. Gimme cuddles." I reached my arms out for him.

He smiled and pulled me into his lap. He hugged me tightly. I loved it. Mike changed games and picked up the controller again. I smiled, I needed this. I've been so anxious lately. It's nice being able to be calm and hang out with Mike. I laughed as he died again.

"What are you laughing at?" He looked down at me.

"You." I laughed and poked his chest.

"Like you could do better."

"I bet I could." Mike handed me the controller and it took me about five minutes to beat the level. "See."

"Whatever." He scoffed.

"Don't be mad cause I'm better than you at the game." I teased.

"Mhmm."

"It's okay, Mikey. Maybe one day you'll be as good as me."

"Keep it up, Chester, I swear."

"What are you gonna do? Other than suck at this game."

"You asked for this."

Mike paused his game and tossed the controller to the side. He grabbed me by the waist and tried pinning me to the ground. I escaped and climbed onto his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried putting him in a choke hold. He rolled onto his back before getting into a full mount and pinning my wrist above my head.

"I win." He stated.

"Mikey!" I whined. "Let me go!"

"Oh no, Chester. I warned you." He grinned devishly. I blushed slightly as I felt myself getting hard. "Oh?"

"Mike, this isn't fair." I squirmed around trying to break free.

"This is totally fair."

He used one hand to hold my wrist while his other one ran down my chest. I whimpered, wanting some type of stimulation. He very lightly pressed his lips to mine. I groaned wanting more. Mike smiled and ran his hand down my thigh then back up. I bucked my hips trying to get any type of friction. He started trailing kisses down me my neck. I started panting lightly. His hand slipped underneath my shirt. Could I actually go through with this? Or was I going to freak out again?

"You okay?" Mike asked. I bit my lip trying to decide if I could do this.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I breathed.

Mike leaned down and kissed me hard. I moaned as he grinded against me. I was unbelievably hard. Mike took of my shirt. He started lightly kissing down my chest. I closed my eyes softly, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure. That's when Mike's hand slipped into my pants.

"Where's my bitch at?" I heard an unfamiliar voice yell from downstairs.

Mike POV
I sighed heavily as I heard Brad yell. He's always had the worst timing. I kissed Chester before getting of off him. Luckily no one could see the raging boner I had with the type of pants I was wearing. I ran downstairs to see all my friends looking around my house.

"Mike!" Brad yelled and ran up to hug me.

"You guys are here early." I stated.

"We wanted to surprise you. You should lock you door, someone might break in." Brad replied while everyone looked around the house.

"Like you?"

"Uh-huh."

We all sat down in the living room and talked for what seemed like forever. It felt so nice to talk to them in person. Nobody had changed. They were all the same as when I left. I felt a wave of nostalgia wash over me. Dave had gotten a girlfriend. That was pretty much it.

"You still single, Mike?" Rob asked.

"No. As a matter of fact, my boyfriend is here."

"Woah, boyfriend?" Joe asked.

"Yeah. I came out years ago."

"You did?"

"Did you seriously not know? It's only been like four years since I came out."

"Well, I feel stupid." Joe hung his head. I laughed and went up to my bedroom. Chester was continuing my game from earlier.

"Hi. Hope you don't mind but, I'm kicking ass in your game." He smiled.

"1. Don't play on my story, create your own. 2. We have company."

"I know. They're your friends from California."

"So, come downstairs and socialize."

"Socializing isn't my thing."

"Come on, Chester. You need to meet them."

"I don't want to. I'm perfectly fine staying up here."

"I want you to meet them."

"Talking to new people isn't something I do. So, I'd rather stay up here."

I rolled my eyes. "They're my friends. You'll be fine, stop overreacting."

"I'm not overreacting. I have this thing called anxiety."

"I know. I just asking one simple thing." I said getting irritated.

"It's simple for you not me. Just go hang out with your friends."

"Why can't you just talk to them? Honestly. What could you possibly be afraid of? They're regular people, not freaking serial killers." I huffed.

"Fuck off, Mike." He flipped me off.

"So mature. You act like I'm fucking asking you to run around the street naked."

Chester sighed heavily. "Whatever. I'm not fucking doing it so, just hang out with your friends."

I was pissed. Chester was being over dramatic. I decided I should just talk to my friends. I had to explain that Chester didn't feel like coming down. The rest of the night was fun. We watched movies, played games. It was perfect.

Do you think Chester was overreacting or is Mike being a dick?