Chapter 23

Mike POV
Things between Chester and I were still weird. Our relationship was honestly better, but Chaz was still having random mood swings. I was happy with the progress we've made. When I first met Chester he wanted nothing to do with me and now I love him more than anything. We were on Christmas break finally. I got up as I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey. Is Chester here?" A fairly attractive man smiled.

"Yeah. Let me get him."

"Look at you Mr.Popular." I jumped on the bed and kissed Chester.

"What are you talking about?" Chester smiled back and kissed me again.

"Someone's at the door for you." Chester got up and walked to the door. 

"Hello, Chester."

"H-hey." Chester slightly backed into me. Weird.

"Mind if I come in?"

"Go ahead. I'll grab some food, if you're hungry." I smiled and wrapped my arm around Chester's waist.

"That'd be great, thanks."

I shut the door behind him and walked into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge for anything I could find. Something felt off about this situation. I could just be overreacting. I probably was. Then again Chester seemed a bit nervous. I shrugged it off and got one of those party plates with all the vegetables on it out. I put in on the coffee table and sat next to Chazzy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." I said.

"Shane."

"Mike." I shaked his hand. "So, how long have you known Chester?"

"For a really long time. Since he was 8 or 9."

"Damn. That's pretty long."

We continued talking for awhile. Chester didn't say much. I figured it was just one of his mood swings. It was getting late and all of us were hungry. I volunteered to go pick us up something alone so, Chester and Shane could catch up.

Chester POV
I was on the verge of crying. I wanted to beg Mike not to leave me alone with this monster, but he'd probably think I'm overreacting. Then Shane would punish me for trying. Why was he here? Why did Mike let him in? Mike gave me a quick kiss before attempting to leave. However, I grabbed the back of his neck and held it for just a little longer. Mike smiled then headed out.

"This is a nice place, very big." Shane said casually.

"Y-yeah."

Shane gave a wicked smile before speaking. "That little hint of fear in your voice when you stutter is so erotic."

Shane got up and pinned me against the couch. He kissed me roughly and tugged on my hair. I hated when he did that, it hurt a lot. I looked down to see him rubbing himself through his pants. Not again, not here.

"I don't think we have enough time for some actual fun, but we do have enough time for a blow job."

He pulled out his erect member and grabbed a fistful of my hair. He attempted to force my head down, but I kept pushing away from him. He slapped me in an attempt to get me to stop fighting.

"Just fucking do it, slut." He growled.

He let go of me and I flew into the side table. My head hit the very edge and the lamp broke on the floor. I curled into a ball holding the back of my head whimpering like a small dog. I felt blood run through my fingers.

"You must really like getting punished." Shane smirked.

I saw headlights pull up and realized Mike was back. Shane swore then ran somewhere. He came back with a wet washcloth and held it to the back of my head, acting like he was helping me.

"Not a word or I'll hurt you and your stupid fucking boyfriend." He threatened. Mike came in the house and dropped the bags of food and ran over to me.

"What the hell happened? Are you okay, baby?" Mike cradled me in his arms.

"Chester was messing around and slipped."

Mike looked at me and I weakly nodded my head. I hated myself now more than ever. I was too weak to tell Mike what really happened, but if I did Shane would hurt him. I couldn't live with myself if that happened. Mike sat down on the couch and continued to hold me. Shane made up some bullshit story about me letting him stay here for a few days. Mike looked at me and I told him I forgot to mention it.

"How's your head feeling?" Mike asked as we got ready for bed.

"It hurts." I replied weakly.

"Awww. I wish I could do something." Mike hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

"You holding me makes it better." I smiled.

"I suppose I could do that."

I smiled as we laid down and Mike pulled me close to him. Maybe I could tell Mike and he'd protect me. He would do that for me, I think. But Shane's dangerous, really dangerous. If he hurt Mike he would come after me next. I didn't want to imagine the things he'd do to me if I tried. I was trapped, there was nothing I could do.

QOTC: Do you think Chester's going to tell him?