Chapter 26

Months later

Chester POV
Things were better now that I knew Shane was in prison. He was in there for life and I couldn't be happier. Graduation was coming up soon. This was a bittersweet thing for me. I was happy I survived high school, but no one in my family would be there to see me graduate. I had Mike's mom though. Which was nice, but it wasn't the same. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Are you dressed?" Mike said as he walked into the room.

"Would it bother if I wasn't?" I teased.

"Most of the time I'd prefer you weren't, but my mom said she has a suprised for us." I got off the bed and followed Mike to the car.

"No way, Chazzy. Front seat is mine." Mike laughed.

"Suck a dick. I'm always in back."

"Chester, language!" Mike's mom scolded me, to which Mike and I laughed.

Mike picked me up and forced me into the back seat. I decided I needed to get back at him, somehow. For the entire twenty minute ride, I kept slightly pulling little strands of hair on the back of his neck. I loved annoying Mike. My eyes lit up when I saw where we were going. A tattoo shop.

"I brought you here as a graduation present." Mike's mom explained.

"Thank you." I said ecstatic.

I practically ran out of the car. Mike pulled me back, put me in a full nelson and started swinging me side from side.

"Boys!" Donna yelled.

Mike let me go and I turned around to lightly punch him in the stomach. I loved him, he was perfect in every way. We walked into the shop and waited around for awhile.

"What are you looking for kid?"

"I want the Pisces fish type thing on my shoulder." I said excitedly.

"Great description." Mike laughed.

The artist drew a sketch and I instantly fell in love with it. The needles hurt a little at first, but I quickly got over it. I closed my eyes and lightly shaked my foot. It took awhile for the tattoo to be done. I loved it. Mike's mom paid for the tattoo then we all decided to get some ice cream.

Mike POV
All of us were watching a movie and enjoying our ice cream. Chester would not shut up about his tattoo. He finally stopped talking about it and started eating his ice cream. I looked over at him and started getting aroused by the way he was eating the ice cream. Chaz looked at me and winked, of course he'd do something like this. I grabbed a blanket and set it over my lap. Once Chester finished he leaned against me and started kissing my neck.

"You okay, Mikey?" He whispered teasingly.

"Shut up." I smiled. Chester moved the blanket over himself then sat on my lap. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Why are you hard?" Chester asked innocently.

"You know exactly why, you little tease." I groaned as Chester tried to adjust himself.

My mom was of course oblivious to what was going on. Chester moved again and I had to stop myself from moaning. Chester continued torturing me until the movie was over. My mom got up to go take a shower. I got on top of Chester and starting grinding against him. He pulled my head down and started kissing me passionately. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I carried him to our room and laid him down on the bed.

I pulled on his lip ring and he slightly parted his lips. I let my tounge explore his mouth before kissing down his jawline. I started working on his neck as my hands explored his body. I ran my hands down his sides and grabbed his ass with one hand, my other hand ran through his hair. I stopped for a brief moment to take off his shirt.

"You okay with this?" I asked.

"Shut up and kiss me." He smiled.

I kissed him hard then let my tounge trail down his chest before sucking on one off his nipples. Chester moaned loudly and arched his back. He pushed me back a bit to take off my shirt. My erection trapped in my pants was getting painful. I took off my pants and underwear, as well as Chester's. Chester flipped us over and slid down my body before slowly taking me in.

"Oh God, Chaz. Just like that." I moaned softly.

I ran my hands through his hair then grabbed a little bit. I used the grip I had on his hair to control his pace. His hot wet mouth felt amazing. He started sucking harder as he went faster. Chester pulled off with a pop and I laid him down on the bed again. I opened my drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. I knew I'd have to use a lot and go very slow. I coated one finger with lube and very slowly pushed it into his entrance.

"Mike." Chester groaned and tried pushing away.

"Shhhhh. I know, baby. Just relax, you'll feel better if you relax." I said softly.

I added a second finger and Chester gritted his teeth. I wish there was a easier was to do this. I started searching for his prostate, hoping if I could stimulate that he'd be more comfortable.

"Mi-" Chester went to cry out loudly. I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"Shh. My mom's here." I smiled.

I stretched Chester as much I could then poured a ton of lube over my cock. I pushed in only my tip and Chester already looked uncomfortable. I held onto to Chester's hips as I very slowly pushed myself further into him.

"Miiiiiike." Chester groaned and tried squirming away.

"I know. Breathe, okay? You've just gotta breathe and relax."

I felt terrible seeing Chester so uncomfortable. I contemplated stopping and forgetting we even tried. Chester still was trying to push away, I was a little over halfway in before I decided to bottom out. Chester immediately tried pulling back. As he started to relax, I'd barley move in and out of him. Chester started moaning lightly. I took this as an invitation to push in a little lighter.

"Oh fuck, Chester. God, you're so tight." I bit my lip. I picked up the pace a little bit.

"Fuck, Mike! Harder!" Chester moaned loudly, I assumed I was hitting his prostate.

I did as he demanded and Chester started moaning continously. His eyes slid shut, his head turning side to side and his hands were grabbing at the bed sheets. I moved one of my hands from his hip and started jerking him off. Chester was trying to say something, but he was a moaning mess. He looked like he was in absolute heaven.

"I'm gonna come." He moaned loudly.

So enough, he did come. I came a little bit after him. I grabbed the tissues from my night stand and cleaned up before laying next to Chester breathless.

"Christ, you're amazing." I sighed. I turned to completely see Chester and I noticed he was crying.

"You okay? What's wrong?'' I stroked his hair.

"You're the only person I've had a good sexual experience with. After what happened with Shane I wanted nothing to do with sex. Hell, I hadn't even masturbated. Then you came along and changed everything." Chester explained, his breathe still a bit shaky.

"I love you Chester, more than anything in this world." I hugged him.

"I love you too, Mike."

I thought you guys deserved a sex scene. Tell me what you thought please.