1/15/16 pt. 2

"Mingyu-ah! You'll never believe who I saw earlier!" Seokmin exclaimed as he saw his friend walking to their lunch table.

"Hello to you too, Seokmin. I'm doing well, thanks for asking," Mingyu sarcastically remarked.

Ignoring him, Seokmin excitedly said, "Remember that cute boy I bumped into in the hallway the other day? I saw him again today! And we had a full conversation! Isn't that great? Our relationship is moving so fast!"

"Relationship? What relationship? Seokmin, you're in a relationship too? Why didn't you tell me?! Ah seriously, I can't believe both of you have boyfriends and I don't," a feminine voice complained. The two looked over and saw their younger friend Soojung pouting and glaring at them jealously.

"They aren't dating, Soojung," Mingyu said, sighing. "Seokmin does seem to be infatuated with him though. It was cute at first, but now it's just kinda annoying."

"Did you just call another guy cute? Wonwoo-hyung, did you hear that?" Seungkwan shrieked, gasping dramatically.

Wonwoo sighed and simply hit Seungkwan on the back of his head. Seungkwan cried out loudly in pain, but the others, who were used to his dramatic antics, paid him no attention, except for Hansol who put an arm around him sympathetically as he rolled his eyes. All conversation about Jisoo was quickly forgotten as the large group of friends ate their lunch and spoke with one another enthusiastically.

"Hey, can someone go to the orchestra room with me?" Soojung asked. "I printed out a piece in the library for Jeonghan-oppa earlier, and I need to give it to him. I don't wanna go alone."

"I'll go with you," Seokmin offered, smiling at the younger girl sweetly. "I haven't seen Seungcheol or Jeonghan all day."

"Thank you Seokmin-oppa!" Soojung said, beaming. The two bid the rest of the group farewell, and walked to the orchestra room, chatting endlessly along the way.

"Eomoni! We've come with something for you!" Seokmin called out loudly into the nearly empty room.

Seokmin and Soojung spotted Jeonghan sitting with Seungcheol, his boyfriend, and a familiar looking boy that Seokmin couldn't identify. The three boys turned to look at Seokmin and Soojung, and Seokmin saw that the other boy was Jisoo.

"Jisoo! Hello!" Seokmin waved excitedly at Jisoo. Jisoo gave a polite half-smile and then awkwardly looked at his shoes.

"You two know each other?" Jeonghan questioned, surprised.

"We bumped into each other a while ago and earlier today we got to talk to each other," Jisoo answered quietly.

"Anyways, Seokmin and I just dropped by to give you something," Soojung said. She took the music sheet out of her bag and handed it to Jeonghan.

"Thank you, Soojung," Jeonghan said. "You're the best!"

"So Jisoo, what are you doing in here right now? Do you have lunch this period too? How come I never see you in the cafeteria then?" Seokmin said, attacking Jisoo with questions.

Jisoo hesitated for a few moments, and opened his mouth to say something, but the bell rang, saving him from answering. Grabbing his bag, he ran out of the room immediately.

Confused, Seokmin stared at the door. Had he done something wrong?

Seungcheol, who had been quiet until now, chuckled suddenly. The three others looked at him questioningly, to which he just replied, "Gotta blast!" earning himself a punch on the arm from his boyfriend, an annoyed sigh from Soojung, and an amused grin from Seokmin.

"Don't worry about it Seokmin. Jisoo isn't that good at talking with new people. Actually, he's pretty shy. He moved here from America at the beginning of the year and still isn't that comfortable in this school. He doesn't hate you or anything," Jeonghan clarified, seeing Seokmin's conflicted look.

Seokmin smiled upon hearing this, and with that the group of four parted ways to go to their next classes.

A/N: the song linked is "Shy Boy" by Secret. It's a really catchy song, and I really love it. I don't have much to say rn except have y'all been keeping up w svt "One Fine Day" bc lmaooo poor kids. also I've recently started watching a show my friend suggested to me and one of the songs from the soundtrack is by vixx and it's called "Alive" and it's so catchy I??? anyways, have a nice day and thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed! this chapter was really shitty ngl sorry. I'll try and get better!