4/15/16

"Hong, are you decent? I'm coming in!" Jisoo heard Seungcheol call out from the other side of the door before bursting into Jisoo's room. Jisoo stared at Seungcheol blankly.

"Why wouldn't I be decent?" Jisoo asked.

"Beats me," Seungcheol replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"What are you doing in here?" Jisoo said.

"I'm here to get you to go tux shopping with Jeonghan, Chan, and I," Seungcheol answered.

"Chan? I thought he couldn't go," Jisoo responded, tilting his head in confusion.

"Me too, but Jeonghan just told me that someone gave him a ticket. He said that he'll explain on the way. Are you coming, or...?" Seungcheol told him.

"Yeah, one sec. Let me just find my wallet...ah, here it is. Shall we go now?" Jisoo said, and Seungcheol nodded. The pair walked down the stairs and towards Jeonghan, who was waiting by the front door.

"Chan's meeting us at the mall," Jeonghan informed them. The other two boys nodded.

"Where'd he get the ticket from?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah, well, you know that girl in his physics class? The one that kept staring at him? Chan asked her about it one day, and it turns out that she was actually looking at the guy next to him instead. She felt bad about making Chan think that she was staring at him, so she gave Chan her ticket. She said she didn't need it since she and her boyfriend had broken up anyways," Jeonghan explained.

"That's kinda sad," Seungcheol thought out loud.

"Not really. She and Chan talked about it, and apparently, they had broken up on good terms. I'm pretty sure that she helped get her ex and her ex's new boyfriend together," Jeonghan replied.

"Aw, that sounds so sweet," Jisoo said, smiling softly.

"Isn't it? It was pretty nice of her to give Chan her ticket too. I'm so glad that he can hang out with us at prom now," Jeonghan responded.

"It's gonna be so much fun...I'm coming back to your place after, right?" Seungcheol checked.

"We'll see," Jeonghan teased.

"Gross," Jisoo muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, Jisoo. You don't know what color Seokmin's wearing?" Jeonghan scoffed.

"No," Jisoo mumbled sheepishly.

"How are you going to be able to match with him then?" Jeonghan sighed exasperatedly.

"I'll ask him now, okay? Geez," Jisoo replied as he got out his phone and called Seokmin's cellphone.

"Jisoo-hyung! Hey! What's up?" Seokmin answered his phone brightly.

"Is that Jisoo? Tell him that I say hi!" Jisoo heard Seokmin's mother say loudly.

"Hi, Ms. Lee," Jisoo responded.

"He said hi back, Mom!" Seokmin called out. "Sorry about that. How are you?"

"I'm good, you?" Jisoo replied.

"I've been feeling fantastic ever since you called me," Seokmin teased.

"Shut up," Jisoo said, thankful that Seokmin couldn't see him blushing.

"I know you like it. Your face probably got all red when I said that," Seokmin responded. "Anyways, what are you doing?"

"Tux shopping," Jisoo answered with a sigh. "Speaking of which, what color is your tux?"

"Huh? Why?" Seokmin asked.

"We have to match, you nerd," Jisoo chuckled.

"Oh, right! Sorry, I forgot that that's what couples do. Silly me, haha..." Seokmin laughed awkwardly.

"Seokmin. The color?" Jisoo grinned.

"Huh? Oh! Ah, well, I went tux shopping with Soonyoung and Jihoon yesterday, and I got..."

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter wasn't that good. D: I tried, but I just didn't know how to write it nicely. sorry about that, guys. linked song is "Heartbeat" by 2PM bc sons tbh. anyways, I hope that you guys had an amazing day and will continue to have one! ily guys! tysm for always supporting me even though my updates suck. you guys are the best! love you! bye!