4/4/16

"Hey, Jisoo-hyung!" Chan called out as Jisoo came out of his math classroom. "How was class?"

"It was okay. How was your physics class?" Jisoo asked as the pair walked to the cafeteria.

"Well, some girl keeps looking at me..." Chan said awkwardly. "She kinda scares me."

"She keeps staring at you, huh?" Jisoo wiggled his eyebrows.

"N-not like that! I don't think so, at least! She would've said something by now if she did, right?" Chan worried.

"Relax, I was just messing around with you. Honestly, now it looks like you're the one who likes her," Jisoo teased him.

"Stop it!" Chan whined, covering his ears. "I don't want to hear it!"

"Whatever you say, kid. Don't worry though, I'll keep it a secret from the others," Jisoo winked.

"You're the worst," Chan blushed.

"Jisoo-hyung!" Seokmin exclaimed as he ran to Jisoo and hugged the older boy tightly. "I missed you!"

"It's been, like, two periods, Seokmin," Jisoo rolled his eyes, though he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend affectionately anyways.

"Are you guys gonna stand there like idiots for the rest of the lunch period, or are you gonna sit down?" Seungkwan interrupted rudely.

"Hey, if anyone's the idiot here, it's you," Mingyu retorted. "You don't even know the square root of 100."

"I was having a bad day! I still am!" Seungkwan screeched. He pouted childishly. "At least I know that phylum comes before class."

"Hah, I remember that," Seokmin snorted.

"I protected you," Mingyu glared at Seokmin. "I can't believe that you betrayed me like this."

"I love you, Mingyu-ah!" Seokmin grinned, making hearts with his body.

"Attention, students. Sorry to interrupt your lunch period, but we have an announcement. That's right, it's that time of year again. Prom is coming up soon! Prom will be on the 23rd of April, so get your dates and outfits soon! Tickets are 65,000 Won for seniors and 75,000 Won for juniors. Remember, freshmen and sophomores cannot buy their own tickets. They must be asked by an upperclassman, and that upperclassman will have to buy their ticket for them. If you don't have a ticket, you won't be allowed in. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your lunch period," a teacher said.

"Does this mean that we can't go to prom?" Minghao asked sadly.

"Of course you'll be able to go. The head of the prom committee owes me some favors, you know. I'll take care of this," Jeonghan winked at Minghao.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Soonyoung cheered. "Getting drunk, dancing with your date, and did I mention getting drunk?"

"Keep your boyfriend away from the punch bowl," Seungcheol told Jihoon sternly, and Jihoon nodded seriously.

"Aw, but that's so boring," Soonyoung frowned.

"Don't worry, I'll sneak you some punch," Seokmin grinned, giving Soonyoung a thumbs up.

"As expected of you, Lee Seokmin! You really are the greatest person here! Aside from myself and Jihoon, of course," Soonyoung beamed.

"You're forgetting about Jisoo," Seokmin reminded him.

"Keep Seokmin away from the punch bowl too," Seungcheol muttered to Jisoo.

"I'd ask Jihoon to do that too. Jisoo is too whipped. At least Jihoon can scare Seokmin into obeying him," Jun said. "Jisoo would probably rather die before upsetting Seokmin."

"You're right," Seungcheol nodded. "Can you help him out, Wonwoo?"

"Wait, why does my boyfriend have to babysit those two idiots? I want to be with him alone," Mingyu pouted.

"How about you just don't drink any alcohol on prom night, hm? It'll make me feel better if you don't," Jisoo murmured into Seokmin's ear.

"O-Okay," Seokmin stuttered. Jisoo smirked. Seokmin always agreed so easily whenever Jisoo asked for something. It was kind of cute, really.

A/N: I'm so tired as I write this. sorry if parts didn't make sense or if it sucked. love you guys! tysm for supporting me as always! you guys are the best! linked song is obviously "Gee" by SNSD bc why not amirite? okay! have a great day, guys! love you! see you soon!

beautiful stranger | s.l. + j.h. (seoksoo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें