5/27/16

"Jisoo-hyung!" Seokmin shouted, pushing through the large crowd of students that were running out of their classrooms excitedly. Seokmin grabbed Jisoo's hand and beamed. "I can't believe that school's already over! You're gonna hang out with me all summer, right?"

"I don't know, I'm kind of sick of you," Jisoo joked. Seokmin slapped Jisoo's arm.

"Hey!"

"You know I'm just kidding. Sure, we can hang out a lot over the summer." Jisoo smiled. "I mean, obviously we can't when I go back to America for a bit, but...you know."

"Wow, you're so good with words, Jisoo-hyung," Seokmin teased. "That's fine. You'll video-chat with me when you're there, right? You better."

"I will, I will, don't worry," Jisoo said, rolling his eyes. "You're so demanding."

"You like it." Seokmin winked. "You like me too much to be put off by my personality."

"Whatever you say," Jisoo replied vaguely, turning his head away from Seokmin as they walked towards the bus stop. Seokmin gasped indignantly.

"You don't? Hong Jisoo, are you saying that you don't like me? Is that what you're telling me?" Seokmin ranted. "Maybe I should just go find a new boyfriend! Mine obviously doesn't care about me enough."

Seokmin dropped Jisoo's hand and started to walk at a quicker pace to get away from Jisoo. Jisoo ran after his boyfriend and grabbed Seokmin's hand again, interlocking their fingers tightly and giving Seokmin's hand a slight squeeze. Seokmin grinned at Jisoo triumphantly and energetically swung their arms back-and-forth between them.

The couple walked in a comfortable silence for a while before Seokmin let go of Jisoo's hand and stopped walking. Jisoo watched him in confusion. Seokmin pulled out his headphones from his backpack and plugged them into his phone. The younger boy offered one of his earphones to Jisoo, who shrugged and took it, pushing it into his left ear,  before placing the other headphone in his right ear.

Seokmin and Jisoo's hands found one another very quickly, and they reconnected their hands as Seokmin scrolled through his music to find a song to play. Jisoo stared at Seokmin fondly. The past four months with Seokmin that Jisoo had spent with Seokmin, and the past three months that they had been dating, had definitely been some of the best times of Jisoo's entire life. Not only had he made great friends, but he had also gotten the best boyfriend in the world..

Jisoo smiled softly as Seokmin leaned his head on Jisoo's shoulder after finally having chosen a song to play. He brushed the hair away from Seokmin's forehead and gave his boyfriend's forehead a kiss full of emotion. He let his lips rest there for a few seconds before removing them slowly, and he let go of the younger boy's hand to wrap his arm around Seokmin's torso instead. The pair walked happily like that for the entire trip to the bus stop, never breaking contact even once.

"It's just another story. I fell in love with a stranger. Yeah, and it's all about me..."

A/N: well, that pretty much concludes this book! all that's left now is the epilogue. i hope that you guys have enjoyed this journey with me! my only regret about this story is that i couldn't write it as nicely as i had hoped, but that's okay because the support from all of you guys makes up for that! thank you guys SO SO SO much for loving this story! the only reason i never gave up on writing this was for you guys, so thank you guys so much for being so amazing and being so sweet to me. you guys mean so much to me!

after this fic ends, i'll either start another seoksoo fic (that will be set in the universe of my soonhoon fic titled palpitations), start a new wonhui fic, OR i may write a fanfic for takuya and joonjae from "the lovers" bc i had another idea today. please be on the lookout for my new things! again, i love you guys so much, and thank you for all the continued love and support! it's amazing that you guys came this far with me tbh haha. well, i'll see you next week with the epilogue! you guys are the best! see you guys next week then! bye!

p.s. linked song is the song that i named this book after aka "beautiful stranger" by amber, krystal, and luna of f(x). they've been one of my favorite artists ever since the release of "electric shock" (which this song was on the album of hey look at that) bc they're so so so talented and i love them so much. please support f(x)! bye fr now guys! have an amazing day! thanks again! <3