2/14/16

It was finally Valentine's Day. Jisoo nervously combed his fingers through his hair, then ran back into his bathroom to style his hair again. He looked through his closet and almost screamed in frustration when he realized he didn't know what to wear.

"Jeonghan! Come over here, please!" Jisoo called out in a defeated voice.

"Jisoo? What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked, standing in the doorway of Jisoo's room.

"I don't know what to wear, and it's driving me crazy!" Jisoo exclaimed, pulling at his hair agitatedly.

"Woah, okay, calm down! Why are you making such a big deal out of it? It's just the other guys coming over," Jeonghan said, looking at Jisoo as if he was insane.

"It's not just the other guys, Seokmin is coming too! Lee Seokmin is coming over, and it's Valentine's Day, and I don't know what to wear! I need to impress him or he'll never even consider liking me back!" Jisoo ranted, sifting through his clothes again. Upset, he sank to the floor.

"Yup, you've definitely already gone crazy," Jeonghan mumbled, flinching back as Jisoo glared at him. "Alright, I'll see what I can do, okay?"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Jisoo said, letting out a breath he had been holding in.

Jeonghan looked through Jisoo's clothes and held up a large "My Neighbor Totoro" sweater and a pair of gray jeans. He threw the clothes at Jisoo.

"Wear those," Jeonghan instructed, putting the rest of the clothes that were scattered on the ground back into their rightful places.

Jisoo thanked him again, and Jeonghan rolled his eyes and left. Jisoo quickly put on the outfit that Jeonghan had suggested, then washed his face and brushed his hair again, making sure there were no tangles in it. He turned off the bathroom lights, closed the door, and entered his bedroom.

Jisoo looked at the table next to his bed and grabbed the box that was lying on it. Instead of buying chocolates from the store, Jisoo had decided to make chocolates from scratch last night, using a molding tool shape them.

He had even engraved the Hangul character for the letter "S" on the top of all of the chocolates. It had taken Jisoo a few attempts to get it right, but eventually, he had made a complete batch of beautiful, delicious chocolates.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and a startled Jisoo almost dropped the box of chocolates. He sighed with relief when he caught them and placed the box on the table again. Jisoo grabbed his phone and ran downstairs.

Jeonghan had already let in the group of people that had arrived, which consisted of Hansol, Seungcheol, Mingyu, Wonwoo, and Seungkwan.The seven of them sat in the family room together and talked while they waited for everyone else to arrive.

Within the next few minutes, the rest of the group had come, but Seokmin still wasn't there. Every time the doorbell rang, Jisoo sprinted to the door, only to be disappointed when he didn't see Seokmin amongst the others. Feeling disheartened, he excused himself to go to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water.

Jisoo heard the doorbell ring again and perked up, slumping down again when he heard a muffled voice call out, "Your pizza's here!" He heard the other boys cheering as they opened the door, loud footsteps pounding as they closed the door and ran back with the pizza.

"You sure took your time getting here, Seokmin," Jisoo heard Wonwoo say as Jisoo walked back towards the family room. He froze instantly. Seokmin was here? Jisoo walked into the room, and surely enough, Seokmin was standing there with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Yeah, sorry. I had to drop my little sister off at her friend's house before I could get the pizza-woah!" Seokmin exclaimed as Jisoo ran into him, hugging him tightly.