1/11/17

Seokmin: What class are you in right now?
Seokmin: I'm bored
Seokmin: Rip you're probably in a class where you can't use your phone

Seokmin stares at his phone in boredom and repeatedly taps the black screen with his index finger, his nail making a clacking sound against the phone screen. That sound is the only source of noise in the otherwise silent school clinic, so Seokmin ends up grabbing a pen and clicking it again and again in an attempt to entertain himself. He curses quietly after accidentally dropping the pen, and he pushes his chair away from the desk to pick it up.

As Seokmin is stretching his arm out and reaching for his pen, he hears footsteps outside of the clinic door, and a few seconds later, the door is being pushed open. Seokmin's fingers unintentionally flick the pen away in surprise, and he gets out of his chair and onto the floor to scramble for the pen blindly. He's blushing in embarrassment as he crawls towards the pen, and he squeaks inaudibly as the person approaches the desk.

"Sorry, I just dropped something! Just give me a second–got it!" Seokmin cheers.

Seokmin holds the pen up triumphantly and moves to get out from under the desk before he gets hurt, but he ends up hitting the back of his head on the side of the desk anyways. He groans and rubs his head sorely as he finally sits back down in his chair. He tosses the pen onto the desk slightly aggressively and winces as a spot on the back of his head throbs.

"I came here hoping that my boyfriend would treat my injury, but of course he has to go and get himself hurt instead. That's Lee Seokmin for you." Seokmin's head snaps up when he hears Jisoo's soft voice, and he pouts when he notices that Jisoo is laughing at him.

"Shut up, don't be mean," Seokmin says, huffing and crossing his arms childishly. "Hey! I'm not going to treat you if you keep laughing at me like that! Stop it! Jisoo-yah!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jisoo grins at Seokmin good-naturedly, but the glint in his eyes tell Seokmin that he's anything but. Seokmin huffs again and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. What'd you come here for? You said you were hurt somewhere?" Seokmin frowns worriedly.

"Ah, right. I was running across the courtyard after going back and getting something I left at my last class, and I ended up falling and hurting my knee. My teacher had a bandaid, but she said that I should still go to the clinic anyways to get it cleaned up. And now, here I am," Jisoo explains. "So, are you gonna treat me now, or...? It stopped bleeding by the way."

"Was it bleeding really badly?" Seokmin asks, and Jisoo starts to unbutton his pants, causing Seokmin to shriek. "W-What are you doing?!"

"I'm taking off my pants to show you the bandaid on my knee?" Jisoo answers, hands frozen as he stares at Seokmin. "It's not like I'm not wearing underwear or anything, not that it would matter if I was. You're my boyfriend, aren't you? Why are you acting so shy?"

"I...j-just..." Seokmin stutters. "Um, here, come here. Sit on the bed and roll your pants up. I'll get a bandaid and some disinfectant."

"Yes sir," Jisoo announces.

Jisoo salutes Seokmin jokingly before taking a seat on the bed. He energetically swings his dangling legs back and forth as he waits for Seokmin to come over. Seokmin walks over with a large bandaid, a few napkins, and a bottle of disinfectant a minute later and sets the unopened bandaid and the napkins next to Jisoo on the bed before opening the bottle of disinfectant.