1/20/16 pt. 1

"We're home!" Jeonghan announced loudly as he and Jisoo entered his house. They took their shoes off and put their bags near the door.

"I guess no one's here," Jisoo said, hearing no response.

"I guess so. Do you want something to eat? I'm starving," Jeonghan complained, rubbing his stomach. Jisoo chuckled softly, and the two walked to the kitchen.

"Boo!" a playful voice screamed, clasping Jeonghan's shoulders. Jisoo jumped at the sudden noise while Jeonghan turned around and glared at the culprit.

"Hello Jisoo, hello little brother!" the childlike man said, smiling at the two innocently. "How have you been?"

"Yoon Shi-yoon, that's not the proper way to greet your family," Jeonghan nagged, rubbing his shoulders, though he was promptly ignored by the other two boys.

"Shi-yoon hyung! I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been? How was university in Spain?" Jisoo exclaimed, grinning as he embraced the older man.

"It was fun! The food is great, and the people are nice, oh, and the animation department at the university is so cool!" Shi-yoon replied happily.

"Are you going to be staying here for a while?" Jisoo asked.

"I hope not," Jeonghan muttered, still bitter that the two had ignored him.

"Aw, c'mon Jeonghan, you don't mean that. Besides, I brought you guys presents!" Shi-yoon declared, opening his backpack.

The two high schoolers quickly surrounded him, eager to see what Shi-yoon had gotten them. Shi-yoon pulled out an Adventure Time Jake hoodie first and handed it to Jisoo, who looked at it with fascination. Meanwhile, Jeonghan's excited look turned to one of disbelief as his older brother pulled out a candy bar and handed it to him.

"You got me...a Cadbury bar?" Jeonghan said in disbelief. "You know I don't like candy."

"Oh, is that so? I guess I'll have to have this then," Shi-yoon responded with a mischievous grin. Jeonghan glared at him piercingly, causing him to shrink back.

"You know I'm just kidding, Jeonghan! Here, have this," Shi-yoon said as he took out a pair of black socks with foxes on them. Jeonghan accepted them with a satisfied smirk and gave his older brother a hug.

"Thanks hyung. But like Jisoo asked earlier, are you going to be staying here? How long?" Jeonghan questioned, looking at his brother curiously.

"Ah, actually, I'm going to go to a different part of Seoul for some more game animation stuff, so I'll just be staying in a hotel near there. I saw mom and dad earlier, but I just came to say hello to you before I left. Come to think of it, I should get going now," Shi-yoon explained, playing awkwardly with the panda hat on his head.

"Aw, alright. I've missed you, hyung. Come back soon, okay?" Jeonghan said disappointedly, giving his brother a warm hug. Shi-yoon hugged back and noticed Jisoo standing awkwardly to the side. He shuffled over, still attached to Jeonghan, and enveloped him in the hug also.

The three stood there for a bit, then finally broke apart when Shi-yoon reiterated that he needed to leave soon. Jisoo and Jeonghan walked Shi-yoon to the bus stop and hugged him one last time while they waited for his bus. When the bus arrived, Shi-yoon said goodbye to the two boys, then got on the bus and waved to them through the window. The two boys waved back at him, and when the bus left and they could no longer see Shi-yoon, they walked back to the house.

It was a few hours after Shi-yoon had left, and Jisoo and Jeonghan were watching an episode of Haikyū!! together. In reality, Jisoo was engrossed in the show while Jeonghan was paying some attention, but mainly texting his boyfriend.

"Hey Jisoo, is it alright if Seungcheol comes over tonight?" Jeonghan asked during the middle of the episode.

"Seungcheol? Yeah sure, he can come over. Just close your bedroom door and try to control yourselves when you're in front of me," Jisoo said teasingly.

Jeonghan blushed slightly and tucked a stray piece of hair behind his ear. Flustered, he said, "Shut up! We haven't done anything like that yet! You better not embarrass me with your perverted imagination when Seungcheol comes over, got it?"

"Yes sir," Jisoo replied with a mocking salute. He returned his attention to the TV.

"Hey Jisoo...is it okay if Seokmin comes too?" Jeonghan asked hesitantly.

Jisoo's eyes widened slightly as he stuttered out, "S-Seokmin? Why?" He paused the show.

"Well, you two recognized each other a few days ago in the orchestra room and I think it'd be nice for you to have some company other than Seungcheol and I, you know?" Jeonghan replied uncertainly. Jisoo was quiet for a moment, but eventually he complied.

"Okay, sure. He can come over too. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to while you and Seungcheol are having sex in your room," he joked.

Jeonghan hit him on his arm and blushed while Jisoo let out a small laugh and went back to watching his anime.

After about 15 minutes, Jeonghan let out a weird shriek, causing Jisoo to look at his friend weirdly. "He's almost at the bus stop! I'm going to go pick him up," Jeonghan screeched excitedly, grabbing his house keys and running out in a flash.

Jisoo stared at the door where his friend had just been with a slightly confused look, then shrugged it off and started watching the next episode of Haikyū!!.

As the theme song started to play, he glanced around the room and at the door a few times to make sure no one was around, then started to sing along to the opening theme.

"Butsukatte, korogatte, tsuyoku naritakute! Ijibatte, tachi agatte, kurikaesu kedo!" he sang loudly, being the giant weeb he is.

"Never give up, kono mama, hashirasete kureyo, kono imagination no saki e to, boku wa ikuyo, oh oh!" another voice chimed in.

Jisoo jumped and exclaimed, "Holy shit!" He put a hand over his racing heart to calm it down and looked towards the door. Seokmin, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol were standing at the door, all three of them wearing amused grins on their faces.

A/N: lmao guess who's weeb trash i am rip i've just started watching haikyū!! and it's so good i??? hinata and kageyama are so cute together like??? also kuroo and kenma are cute together too and also asahi and nishinoya and tsuki and yamaguchi and wow ok i'm loving this kenma & hinata friendship!!! i linked a pic of shi-yoon, who happens to be an actor i like. he's pretty much one of the best people on earth and he's a sweetheart and a bookworm and it's so cute idk what to do i'm squealing and sometimes i want to marry him but other times i want to pinch his cheeks bc son you feel? ok, anyway, i hope you have a nice day!!! also, sorry this is shitty as always!!!

3/20/16 update: so apparently the video got removed so instead I'll just attach a piano cover of my favorite haikyū ending instead(the video used to be the haikyū opening that jisoo was caught singing)