2/17/16

"There they are! Yo, where the hell were you guys at lunch yesterday?" Soonyoung asked as Jisoo and Seokmin approached their lunch table. Seokmin blushed as he remembered.

They had skipped lunch with their friends yesterday to go to the orchestra room. Though they talked quite a bit when they were in there(or rather Jisoo flirted with Seokmin until Seokmin's face was redder than a tomato), the lunch period mainly consisted of kissing for them.

The two of them had planned on going to the cafeteria to see their friends after a while, but they had gotten sidetracked, and they ended up staying in there for the entire lunch period.

Seokmin didn't even realize that the bell for their next classes had rung until Jisoo broke away from him and told him that even though he loved kissing Seokmin, he didn't want to get a tardy in his next class, which broke Seokmin out of his dreamlike trance quickly.

Seokmin remembered rushing into his French classroom with swollen lips, red cheeks, and messy hair. Fortunately, he had made it on time, but his friend Jimin would not stop teasing him about his appearance throughout the entire class period.

"They were probably making out or something," Jun said with a smirk, throwing a french fry at Jisoo. Jisoo dodged the fry and glared at Jun, who just cheekily grinned back at him.

"I mean, we were, not that it's any of your business," Jisoo replied.

He sat down in his usual seat and motioned for Seokmin to sit in his. Seokmin sat down next to Jisoo, and Jisoo laced their fingers together under the table. The couple smiled at one other before looking at their friends, who were gaping at them with wide eyes and open mouths. Seokmin blushed.

"N-no way. You guys are finally dating?!" Seungkwan shrieked, attracting stares from other tables.

"Hey, keep it down," Seokmin mumbled, his face red with embarrassment as he looked down. Jisoo nodded in response to Seungkwan's question.

"He took me out for a date Monday night." Jisoo told them.

"Hah! You three owe me!" Soonyoung said, grinning childishly at Mingyu, Seungkwan, and Jun.

Soonyoung stuck his tongue out at them and held his hand out expectantly. The three boys sighed and took out their wallets, each placing 5,000 Won in Soonyoung's hand. Jisoo sighed, and Seokmin's face heated up even more. Had their friends bet on them?!

"Y-you guys b-bet–!" Seokmin stuttered, unable to finish his sentence. Jisoo squeezed his hand.

"Jeonghan and Seungcheol did too. Our friends suck, don't they?" Jisoo remarked, glaring at the other boys.

Embarrassed, Seokmin buried his face in Jisoo's shoulder, and Jisoo stroked his hair comfortingly. He kissed the top of Seokmin's head sweetly and slipped his hand out of Seokmin's so that he could wrap his arm around the younger boy to shield him from their friends. It was silent for a few moments until Soonyoung decided to speak up.

"So, do you think they've had sex yet? I wonder who would bottom. Probably Seokmin, right?"

"SOONYOUNG, SHUT UP!"

"Ow, my ears! Calm down, Seokmin! And Jihoon-ah, why did you hit me? I was just telling the truth!"

A/N: 516 words? short but sweet, i guess. sorry it wasn't that good...i'm not gonna lie, i had quite a bit of writer's block. hopefully, the next chapter will be better bc it'll be seokmin's b-day in the book!

oh yeah, i've chosen to publish this and the other chapter thing. i tried to change the other chapter to more of jisoo's pov bc of that since this was meant to be seokmin's kinda, but idk if it works oh that well.

hope you enjoyed this! ily, sorry this sucked(it's mainly unedited), and thank you for reading! linked song is obviously "dumb dumb" by red velvet :D