4/23/16

"Oppa! Jisoo-oppa is here!" Jimin yelled up the stairs. "Hurry up!"

"I'll be down in a second!" Seokmin called back, adjusting his tie and his suit jacket. He sighed and stared at his reflection nervously before snatching his phone and heading down the stairs quickly.

"Hey," Seokmin greeted Jisoo, pecking his boyfriend on the cheek. "Are we going now?"

"Excuse me? You aren't going anywhere until I get some pictures of you two, young man," Seokmin's mother declared, grabbing Seokmin by the ear and dragging him outside. "Let's get some pictures in front of the flowers."

"You didn't have to hurt me," Seokmin grumbled. He rubbed his ear bitterly.

"Sorry," Seokmin's mother apologized, though she was smirking teasingly. "Jisoo, can you stand behind him and wrap your arms around him?"

"Like this?" Jisoo asked, pulling Seokmin into a back hug. Seokmin blushed.

"Perfect! You two are so cute," Seokmin's mom squealed. "Okay, got it! Now do whatever pose you want."

"Mom," Seokmin whined, but Jisoo shut him up by placing a long kiss on Seokmin's right cheek. Seokmin's mouth hung open in shock as his cheeks grew even warmer.

"Sorry, Ms. Lee, but I think that we should probably get going now. Send those pictures to me?" Jisoo requested. Seokmin's mom brightened.

"Of course! Have fun, boys! Stay safe! I love you!" Seokmin's mother said, giving each of them a short hug before waving at them. "Bye! Enjoy your night!"

"Hey!" Soonyoung shouted over the loud, pounding music. "You guys finally got here! About time! Here, here, have some of this, Seokmin!"

"No, don't drink that," Jisoo commanded, taking the cup out of Soonyoung's hands and tasting it.

"There's nothing in it, calm down," Soonyoung chuckled. "I just wanted to see if you'd be paranoid about it. You were. Anyways, c'mon, let's go dance!"

"You two can go ahead. I'm gonna go get something to eat," Jisoo said.

"Get me something too? I'll eat it when I'm done dancing," Seokmin requested.

Jisoo nodded his head, and Seokmin started to shove his way through the large mass of bodies with Soonyoung. He stumbled on someone's foot as he and Soonyoung walked to the area where the rest of their friends were dancing, and he bumped into someone's arm.

"I'm so sorry about that–hey, aren't you Seyong's girlfriend? Hey!" Seokmin grinned, recognizing the girl in front of him. "Sorry, I forgot your name."

"That's fine," the girl laughed. "But didn't you hear? Seyong and I broke up. He had a crush on one of his really good friends, and we both realized that we were probably better off as just friends. I helped him get together with his friend though! They're here together."

"Really? That's so sweet of you!" Seokmin said. He frowned. "Wait, how'd you get in then?"

"Well..." the girl trailed off, her cheeks turning pink as she shuffled her feet.

"Hey, I'm back. Who's this? Is he bothering you?" a deep, new voice broke in, and Seokmin and the girl both turned to look at the newcomer.

"N-Not at all! He's just my ex's teammate. His name is Lee Seokmin. Seokmin, this is my date. He's a junior. That's how I got in," the girl explained, both of her cheeks now a bright shade of red.

"Seokmin." Seokmin heard Jisoo's voice say. Seokmin glance behind him and saw his boyfriend clenching a plate of food angrily.

"Jisoo-hyung! Hey!" Seokmin beamed. "Do you remember her? My teammate's girlfriend? Well, I mean, they aren't dating anymore, but do you remember her? From that one time at the mall?"

"I remember her," Jisoo said with a frown before looking at the boy next to her. He squinted his eyes. "Hey, don't we have math together?"

"Us?" the boy asked, and Jisoo nodded. "Yeah. We do. Why?"

"I thought that you looked familiar," Jisoo told him. "Anyways, Seokmin and I should get going now. Nice seeing you two."

"You too!" the girl called after them as Jisoo placed a hand on Seokmin's lower back and guided him towards their friends.

"What was that about? Were you jealous again?" Seokmin teased.

"I wasn't jealous, I was just...annoyed. You're my boyfriend," Jisoo replied, pouting childishly. Seokmin smiled and kissed him.

"I know that. Trust me, I'm not leaving you any time soon," Seokmin said after the pair broke apart for air.

"Seokmin..." Jisoo gazed at him softly.

"I don't want to ever have to leave you. I want to stay with you forever," Seokmin told him honestly. Jisoo pulled him into a hug.

"Cute," Jisoo mumbled into Seokmin's shoulder. "I want to stay with you forever too, Seokmin-ah."

"Hey, lovebirds! Stop being all mushy! Get over here, and dance!

A/N: so this is complete shit and this complete shit was published so late and I'm sososo sorry about that guys ily I'm so sorry I've had so many things to do today and I'm sososo sorry ahhh okay anyways I hope that this was decent! it wasn't too short, so that's good, right? I think it was p okay for someone who's shit at writing in general and shit at writing romance. besides, I know nothing about prom so I think I did p well considering that fact.

okay! linked song is "Lion Heart" by SNSD bc it's a v catchy song, and it's stuck in my head rn. I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter! as always, tysm for the support. you guys really are the best. I hope that you've had an amazing day/will have an amazing rest of your day! you guys deserve it. I'll see you next week! bye! love you guys! ty for everything! cya!

p.s. that girl and her date may or may not be myself and my crush bc I like him too much ¯\_()_/¯ whoops ok bye!!!