4/30/16

"A birthday party for Mingyu? Isn't it about three weeks too late for that?" Jisoo asked with a confused frown.

"I mean, yeah, but it's better than nothing, isn't it?" Seokmin's muffled voice replied over the phone. "Besides, it's just gonna be the thirteen of us. It's really just an excuse for all of us to hang out outside of school."

"Why would we need an excuse in the first place?" Jisoo responded. "Friends hang out."

"Well, yeah, but we might as well celebrate Mingyu's birthday when we hang out, right? You know, since we didn't get to do much when it actually was his birthday," Seokmin said.

"I guess that makes sense. Where'll it be?" Jisoo asked.

"...Jeonghan said that we could do it at your guys' place since his parents were gonna be out all day," Seokmin answered sheepishly.

"And you're the one telling me about it?! On the day of the party?!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Sorry! I forgot to tell you when we were together because I kept getting distracted by you. Don't be mad at me, hm? Please? C'mon, Jisoo, I'm sorry! You may be hot when you're angry, but I don't want you to ignore me. Please?! I'm really, really sorry, Jisoo-ah! Forgive me–"

Jisoo ended the call and tossed his phone onto his bed. He sighed. He supposed that he might as well take a shower and get ready if all of his friends were going to be coming to Jeonghan's house in a few hours. Jisoo begrudgingly walked towards his closet and chose some clothes before going into his bathroom. So much for a relaxing Saturday evening spent watching anime and eating snacks.

"Don't worry, everyone, the life of the party is here! Lee Seokmin has arrived!" Seokmin announced loudly as he entered the room that Jisoo and the rest of their friends were in.

Jisoo looked up from his phone for a second and scanned Seokmin from head to toe before turning away from his boyfriend apathetically. He laughed at a joke Wonwoo made, ignoring the stuttering of his heartbeat when Seokmin sat down next to him. Jisoo felt a warm hand grab one of his own, and a few seconds later, he felt Seokmin's head drop onto his shoulder.

"Aw, c'mon, Jisoo-hyung. You aren't still mad at me, right? I'm sorry! Please forgive me," Seokmin begged, staring up at Jisoo with pleading eyes. Jisoo cursed internally. Seokmin knew that Jisoo couldn't say no to that face.

"Whatever," Jisoo muttered, and Seokmin snuggled into the crook of Jisoo's neck happily.

Jisoo turned back to Wonwoo and Jihoon with a small sigh before rejoining the conversation. As Jisoo talked with Wonwoo and Jihoon, he felt Seokmin smile against the skin on Jisoo's neck before kissing it gently. Jisoo blushed as Seokmin continued to pepper his neck with kisses, but he didn't object. Jisoo smiled softly and brushed Seokmin's hair out of his face. His feelings for Seokmin just kept growing stronger day by day.

A/N: ahhh i'm so sorry that this was so bad and short and late but i honestly really have a lot of hw like i have to build this car thing for a race tomorrow in physics and i also have an ap bio test tomorrow that i REALLY need to study for and i want to watch the latest episode of "w" and i wanna watch some more episodes of "assassination classroom" and i wanna read some fanfics for that anime and i just ughhh

anyways i hope that this was sort of decent??? i hope that it wasn't too painful to read. linked song is "think about you" by jun.k bc he's v v v talented and underrated and he deserves more love. the song is really catchy. trust me. and as always ty guys sm for always supporting me!!! it really does mean a lot to me. you guys are the best!!! ily guys!!! have an amazing rest of your day!!! see you next week!!! bye!!! ily all!!!

p.s. this story will be finished in a few chapters, but do not fret!!! there will be an epilogue of sorts (not like years into the future though; it'll just be the first day of their next year of school or something) for you guys to look out for!!! lmao tbh idek if y'all care like this story sucks ngl.

anyways, after this story is finished for good, i will start writing a new seoksoo fanfiction!!! it'll be set in the universe of my soonhoon book ("palpitations" check it out #spon), and it'll be a "we got married" type of thing since seokmin is a huge celebrity in that universe!!! i can't wait to start writing it, and i really hope that you guys will enjoy it!!! okay, that's it for this update!!! bye, guys!!!