5/20/16

"It's so hot outside," Seokmin complained, fanning his face to cool it down. "I'm wearing a tank top, but I'm still sweating!"

"My clothes are suffocating me," Soonyoung agreed. "Hopefully they'll have enough water for everyone on the field."

"They probably will, right? We're competing in sports today. They have to keep us hydrated," Seokmin said. Soonyoung shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess. Let's just hope that they don't run out. You guys are gonna need a lot of water when you start crying after we kick your asses." Soonyoung grinned.

"Don't be so sure yet, old man. There's no way that we're gonna lose today. We've got Xu Minghao on our team! He's the fastest kid in our school!" Seokmin bragged.

"Yeah? Well we've got Seungcheol-hyung on our team, and he's the strongest guy at school! And we have my boyfriend too, who's an excellent goalie. Oh yeah, and your boyfriend is on my team too," Soonyoung retorted with a smirk.

"So what? I'm not gonna go easy on him if we have to compete just because we're dating!" Seokmin defended himself.

"You sure? You turn to mush whenever you see him," Soonyoung said.

"Do not!" Seokmin protested.

"Do too!

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"What are you two idiots arguing about this time?" Jisoo asked, rolling his eyes as he approached the pair. Seokmin perked up.

"Jisoo-hyung! I missed you. How's your day been so far?" Seokmin questioned eagerly.

"You just proved my point," Soonyoung told Seokmin, but Seokmin ignored him.

"I'd rather be at home," Jisoo whined. "Why am I even here?"

"Aw, don't be like that, Jisoo-hyung! Sports day is really fun, trust me! Even if you don't participate in the competitions, you can still cheer on the sidelines! It's so much fun to watch everyone and be with your friends. I know you'll enjoy it," Soonyoung said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. The winning grade gets pizza, right?" Jisoo checked. Seokmin nodded. "Awesome! Don't worry, Seokmin-ah. When we win, I'll make sure to sneak you a slice too."

"Jisoo-hyung!" Seokmin exclaimed.

Seokmin pouted when Soonyoung cheered in agreement, and he scoffed as he saw his boyfriend and his best friend exchange a high-five energetically and whoop loudly. Seokmin sighed but smiled fondly, shaking his head. His boyfriend was so adorably childish sometimes. That was just another bullet point on the long list of things that Seokmin liked about Jisoo.

A/N: sorry this was short, but today was just one of those days where i didn't wanna do anything, you know? i'm honestly so tired, and i had piano earlier too. i had a bunch of tests and quizzes today too, and just...ugh. hope you all enjoyed this somehow though! sorry again, guys D:

also, only one more chapter and the epilogue are left after this! i know that this book wasn't really that great, but i'm hoping that my next seoksoo book will be, so be on the lookout for that! it'll be a lot more work to write, but i'm really excited for it. hopefully, it'll be written well.

linked song is "her" by block b! anyways, i hope that you guys have had a terrific day and will continue to have one! sorry that this was up so late too btw D: as always, ty guys so much for the continuous support! it really really REALLY means a lot to me. ily guys! i'll see you next week. bye!