3/19/16

"Hello, Jisoo-hyung! I have food!" Seokmin shouted as he burst into Jisoo's room.

"Hey! It's rude to enter without knocking first! Don't you have any shame?!" Jisoo shrieked, glaring at the intruder.

"Oops. Sorry," Seokmin apologized, still smiling brightly. Jisoo scowled.

"Whatever. Just give me the food," Jisoo commanded.

"Mean! You're ignoring your boyfriend for food?!" Seokmin whined, though he obeyed the older boy and handed Jisoo the bag.

"Ooh, you got spaghetti. And... fried chicken?" Jisoo tilted his head in confusion, and Seokmin shrugged his shoulders.

"I was craving chicken."

"Alright, nerd, whatever. C'mon, sit. I was about to watch an old KBS special, if you wanna join me," Jisoo told Seokmin, making some room for the younger boy on his bed.

Seokmin grinned and dived onto the bed enthusiastically. He pulled Jisoo's covers over his body and nestled himself against the other boy, lazily reaching an arm out to attempt to grab a piece of chicken. Jisoo sighed loudly, realizing that Seokmin couldn't reach the chicken. He took a piece out of the box and held it up to Seokmin's mouth.

"Here. Eat," Jisoo said. Seokmin grinned happily and bit into it, chewing noisily.

"Eat quietly. I'm gonna play the first episode now, okay?" Jisoo told him, not bothering to wait for an answer as he pressed play and turned up the volume. He slid the laptop over so that Seokmin could see the screen too.

The pair watched the episode without much conversation. Jisoo would make a few quiet remarks here and there, but for the most part, his gaze was focused intently on the screen of his laptop. Though Seokmin had been paying just enough attention to know what was going on in the episode, his eyes shifted back and forth between the laptop and his boyfriend.

The luminous glow of the laptop screen shined brightly on Jisoo's soft face, causing the older boy to look almost ethereal. Seokmin found it hard to pull his eyes away from the sight in front of him, wondering to himself how exactly he had gotten so lucky. He placed his head on Jisoo's shoulder and smiled, staring up at the older boy lovingly.

"Oh my god, that was awesome. I can't wait to watch more," Jisoo declared when the episode was finished, stretching his arms. "What did you think?"

"Hmm? Yeah, it was nice. I like Soohyuk's character," Seokmin answered.

"Me too. Who do you think sent the letters?" Jisoo asked.

"Uh, what's his name...Lee Jaegyu? I think that's it. Him. I don't trust him. I think that Young-jae is too obvious of a choice," Seokmin explained.

"Yeah, I get it," Jisoo paused. "Do you think Yoon Soo is gay?"

"Yoon Soo? Oh, you mean Angel? Hm, he did tell Jaegyu that he was giving him his heart," Seokmin realized. "I hope he is. I think he'd look cute with Chi-hoon, don't you?"

"Yeah," Jisoo agreed. His eyes widened as he checked the time. "Woah, I didn't realize it was getting so late. You should probably head back home soon."

"Oh, you're right," Seokmin yawned. "Alright, I'll get going then. Walk me out?"

"Sure," Jisoo chuckled. Seokmin grabbed his coat, and the two of them walked downstairs.

"Well, this was fun," Seokmin grinned. "See you tomorrow?"

"Definitely. Bye, Seokmin-ah," Jisoo said, kissing him on the lips lightly.

Jisoo waved at Seokmin as he left the house. Seokmin smiled back brightly. He blew Jisoo a kiss, causing the older boy to roll his eyes, though he still caught it. Seokmin beamed as he noticed the embarrassed blush that had spread across Jisoo's face. It made Jisoo look even more beautiful. Seokmin really was lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

A/N: mmm 625 words of shit (hey the square root of 625 is 25 and yesterday was my parents' 25th wedding anniversary nice) sorry I couldn't make it any better. hope y'all are having a wonderful day! linked video is the opening for "White Christmas" aka the show they were watching that they talked about. okay, tysm for reading and voting and everything! I will try and improve in the future. have a nice day! ily! sorry this was kinda short and really bad!