3/14/16

Jisoo took off his hood and glanced at a giggling group of girls weirdly as he entered his school. One of the girls was clutching a small box of chocolates close to her chest as she talked to her friends excitedly. Someone must've confessed to her, Jisoo decided. He smiled as he noticed how happy the girl looked. It made him think of Seokmin. Jisoo's stomach flipped, and he shook his head, walking to the orchestra room with his guitar case in his hand.

When Jisoo went into the orchestra room, he noticed how stuffed it was. The room was never empty in the morning–students were always bustling around the room energetically as they chattered amongst themselves–but today was different. The orchestra room was never this busy. What was going on? Jisoo placed his guitar in the storage room and walked out quickly, clenching his backpack tightly as he carefully maneuvered around the large groups of students.

He sighed with relief as he exited the classroom. Jisoo normally had no problem with crowded rooms, but he had never liked loud environments this early in the morning. Jisoo stopped walking and dug around his backpack for his headphones, smiling triumphantly when he found them. He plugged his headphones into his ears and connected the wire to his phone. He chose a random song, tapping to the beat of the song against his pants as he walked to his classroom. Jisoo turned off the music as he entered the room.

"Hey," Jisoo greeted Yoongi. He sat in his seat and took out his textbooks, placing his backpack next to his desk.

"Morning," Yoongi replied, putting down the book he was flipping through and taking off his glasses. "How're you?"

"Tired. I spent all of last night watching an anime. I didn't sleep until 2 A.M.," Jisoo whined, rubbing his eyes. Yoongi chuckled.

"Weeb."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"I'm not, but whatever. What's that for?" Jisoo asked, pointing at a bag that was on the corner of Yoongi's desk. Yoongi blushed.

"Just a few gifts for Jimin. There's a CD I mixed, some chocolate, and a smallish teddy bear," Yoongi explained. Jisoo frowned.

"You too? Why is everyone getting chocolate today? Is it some type of holiday?" Jisoo questioned.

"You don't know what today is?" Yoongi asked, an interested glint in his eyes. Jisoo shook his head.

"What is it?" Jisoo replied.

"Look, there's Seokmin. I'm sure he'll tell you," Yoongi grinned, picking up his book with one hand and putting his glasses back on with the other.

"Yoongi!" Jisoo cried helplessly, but it was no use.

"Jisoo-hyung! Good morning!" Seokmin said loudly, kissing Jisoo on the cheek wetly. He shook some water out of his hair. "Wow, it's raining pretty heavily out there, isn't it?"

"Morning, Seokmin," Jisoo responded, smiling lovingly at his boyfriend as Seokmin moved Jisoo's textbooks over and sat on Jisoo's desk. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"No, I was too busy thinking about you," Seokmin cooed, and Jisoo scowled at him. Yoongi made some retching noises, causing the couple to turn to him.

"Oh, right! Hello, Yoongi-hyung! I was talking to Jimin earlier. He can't wait to see what you got him!" Seokmin exclaimed. He smiled cunningly. "What did you get him?"

"Nice try, Seokmin, but you can tell Jimin that he'll just have to wait until later," Yoongi replied, turning a page. Seokmin pouted.

"Fine. Oh, that reminded me of something!" Seokmin said. He dug around his backpack messily and took out a wrapped box, handing it to Jisoo with a grin.

"What's this?" Jisoo asked, looking at the box weirdly.

"Open it!" Seokmin told him eagerly. Jisoo sighed and neatly unwrapped it, staring confusedly at the present.

"Chocolate?" Jisoo questioned. Seokmin nodded.

"Happy White Day! I spent all day yesterday making these! I hope they taste good," Seokmin said, biting his lip nervously. Jisoo smiled and gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks, Seokmin. I'm sure that I'll enjoy them," Jisoo responded.

"Hate to break up your little love fest, but the bell's about to ring in a few minutes. Isn't your class at the front of the building, Seokmin?" Yoongi interrupted. Seokmin's eyes widened.

"Shit, you're right! Thanks, Yoongi-hyung!" the younger boy said.

Seokmin zipped up his bag and swung it onto his back. He kissed Jisoo again, pulling away after a few seconds. Seokmin waved at Jisoo and Yoongi before turning and running out of the classroom. Jisoo shook his head and stared after his boyfriend fondly as Yoongi grumbled about how Seokmin's bag hit his face. Jisoo started to comfort Yoongi, but he frowned in confusion as he remembered something that Seokmin had said.

"Yoongi? What's White Day?" Jisoo asked.

"Aren't you a huge anime nerd? I'm surprised you don't know," Yoongi smirked, and Jisoo glared at him. "It's when boys give flowers or chocolates and shit to the girls, or in our case boys, that they like. It's kinda like a reverse Valentine's Day. We give back to the girls who gave us presents then."

"I see," Jisoo blushed, suddenly reminded of what had happened on Valentine's Day.

So this was Seokmin's gift back, huh? He opened the box of chocolates and took one out, taking an experimental bite at first. Jisoo almost spat the piece of chocolate back out, staring at it in shock. Seokmin had worked on it all day; how could it taste so bad? Jisoo sighed. He supposed that it was the thought that counts. Jisoo stuffed the rest of the chocolate into his mouth and placed the box in his backpack as the bell rang.

A/N: uh yeah linked song is "Chocolate" bc I thought it'd fit best. sorry for the late(ish) update! hope y'all are doing amazing! have a great day! ily guys :) thank you for reading, commenting, voting, etc.! you guys are the best! <3