Example one-shot:|(Bleach) Ichigo:Snowy Day|

Requested by: @PandaXDBrendaXD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki Pov.

It's a cold winter day in Karakura town. I was getting ready to hang out with the gang. I don't know what Hime has in stored with us but I hope she not going try to play Matchmaker with my crush.

Yes I have a crush, yes Hime has the same crush as well. But she told me she moved on and started to like Uryu.

*Sighs*

That's what I get for liking Carrot Top.

"Yuki!!!" I heard Dad call out.

"Yeah!" I yelled, all dressed.

I was wearing a simple purple long sleeve dress with black leggings and dark brown Combat boots. I had a purple coat and gloves to match with my outfit. My long purple hair was down with a red ribbon as a headband. I ran my fingers through my bangs putting them to the right of my face.

"People are here to see you!" I heard Dad yell.

"One moment please!" I yelled, buttoning up my coat.

"How do I look?" I asked my Zanpakuto, Kagu-Zuchi.

He turned into his Human form. (Yeah my Zanpakuto is that awesome)

"Fabulous now why are you all dressed up. It's freezing." He said shivering, making a small flame with his hands.

It's ironic how my Zanpakuto is a fire god but my name is related to snow.

I shrugged and fix my ribbon one more time, grabbing my boots.

"Stay toasty inside kay?" I said walking to the door.

"I'll try not to get hypothermia." He joked, going back into his Zanpakuto form.

I slid the door open and bumped into Ichigo.

I stepped back quickly.

"Carrot Top!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." I apologized looking to the side, hiding the blush escaping my face with my bangs.

"It's all right, Inoue said to check up on you since you were taking so long." Ichigo said, rubbing the back of his head when I looked back at him.

"Well, ummm." I said awkwardly closing the door.

"Ladies first." He said motioning me with his hands.

I nodded shyly and walked to the living room.

"Yu-chan!" Orihime exclaimed, tackling me into a hug. Resulting my to get suffocated into her giant breast.

"Hime-chan." I said struggling for air.

"Inoue, you're suffocating Yuki!" Ichigo exclaimed.

Hime released me out of her death hold.

"Sorry, Yu-chan. I just missed you." Hime apologized.