[16] |(Fairy Tail) Rouge: Finding my brother|

Violet's Pov.

Hey! I'm Violet! I don't really know my last name. But I know do I have an older brother somewhere. My foster parents said that he went with a teacher to learn Ice-make Magic when the town was attacked by an evil magic demon.

I wanted to learn ice magic but I was only a baby when my brother left me with my foster parent.

Luckily my foster parents are retired wizards and taught me nature magic and some good hand to hand combat.

You can say I'm one with the nature 😅.

Anyway.

I did manage to learn some ice magic on my own. It was more like manipulating water to ice but you know. I'm still learning

And Now that I'm 18, I want to find my brother.

My foster parents supported me all the way. They said a good place to look might be in Magnolia.

So I got on a stripped t-shirt, black shorts, a stripped sleeved jacket with my hood up, black leggings, and black combat boots.

I packed all my things, said farewell to my loving Foster parents and hopped on a train to Magnolia.

I sat down next to a nice 4 month pregnant lady and her two year old daughter.

Her name was Isabella. A very beautiful name. Her daughter name was Skylar. She was a widow parent. They were going to family in Magnolia to get some help with the situation and stuff.

"I'm going to Magnolia to find my big brother." I said as she finished her backstory.

"Your brother must be so lucky to have a wonderful sister like you." Isabella chimed as Skylar played with her doll.

"That's the thing." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I don't know if he would be there. I don't know what he looks like either. I'm just going on gut feeling right now." I laughed in embarrassment.

She placed a hand on my knee.

"I'm sure you'll find your brother." She reassured.

"If not you can give me a call and you can live with me and my family."

I smiled and nodded with gratefulness.

The train suddenly stopped.

I picked up Skylar before she could have fallen on the floor.