[7] |(Naruto) Kiba AU: You Num Nutt|

Katrina's Pov.

I quickly changed into a Gray short sleeves shirt, black shorts, and got on black Combat boots. Running down the stairs.

"Later mom!" I yelled walking out the door.

"Be home by 10!" I heard her  yell before I closed the door.

Time to go see that Num Nutt Kiba.

We've been best friends since Kindergarten. My first friend ever since I moved in Konoha. A small town but enough for me.

I finally got to Kiba's house, which was like five houses down from mine.

"HONEY I'M HOME!!" I yelled, walking in like a weirdo.

I heard a chuckle in the kitchen and followed the chuckle.

It was Kiba's mom Tsume and his sister Hana. Along with their dogs Kuromaru, and the three Haimaru brothers jumping and licking my legs.

I scratched their ears and gave Tsume and Hana a hug.

"Hey Kat, how've you been? It's not like I saw you yesterday?" Hana said sarcastically.

"I'm surprisingly good."

"So What's up Mama Inuzuka?" I asked leaning on the counter.

"Nothing much, about to leave for work with Hana. Keep Kiba in check for me would ya?"

"AND AND NO MESSING AROUND WITH EACH OTHER!!" She yelled, patting my back and headed out with Hana and their dogs.

"WE AIN'T DATING!" I yelled.

"NOT YET!!" She yelled back.

"BYE!" I yelled, shaking my head as I heard the door close.

I heard steps and saw Akamaru running down the stairs, tackling me to the ground.

"Hey boy." I said sitting up and ruffling his ears.

"Where's the Num Nutt?" I asked him.

He barked, getting off of me and ran back up stairs.

"Of course he would be still asleep." I groaned, following Akamaru.

Once I got into the room, I saw Akamaru laying on the peacefully cute sleeping Kiba.

Hey. I was bound to start liking him at one point. It will never happen though.

I cleared my throat, making Akamaru cover his ears with his paws.

"INUZUKA, KIBA!!!!"

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!!"

He jolted up and fell to the floor.

I laughed, plopping myself on his bed.

"What the hell Kat?!" He exclaimed as his blanket fell off his six pack ab body, revealing him in his boxers.

"What?" I innocently asked, petting Akamaru's head.

He grumbled and laid back down next to me, putting his blanket over his head.

"Come on Kibaaaaaa!!!" I whined, shaking him.