[3]|(OHSHC) Honey: Sweets|

Part 1?

Tell me if you want a part 2

~~~
Mia's Pov.

Ughhhh.

Why do I have to go to the Stupid rich Host club?

Oh yeah, Haruhi mah bestie Waifu for lifefu, is making me.

She owes me cake for this.

I trotted my way to the Music room 3.

Lazily opening the door to be attacked with a bunch of rose petals.

"WAHHHHH!!! PETALSSSS!!!! IT HURTTTSSSSS?!?!" I dramatically exclaimed, karate chopping them.

"..Who may you be? My Princess?.."

I stopped karate chopping and looked at the tall blonde who was walking closer to me. There was six well five other guys behind him. And then there was my Waifu.

I motioned him Stop and he did.

"Is something wro-"

I cut him off by coughing up Rose petals.

"Ewww." I said in disgust as I took out the last petal that was on my tongue.

"Princess?" The blonde dude continued to say, grabbing me by my waist.

"RAPEEEEE!!!! HARUHIIIIIII!!!!" I screamed, squirming out of grip.

I quickly turned to the exit and ran.

"MIA!!!" I heard my Waifu yell.

I immediately stopped and turned to her.

"Yes Waifu?" I questioned, swaying back and forth along with my wavy medium long dark maroon hair, with my hands behind my back. My hair was originally black/brown but that's too mainstream.

"WAIFUUU!!!" The boys exclaimed, except for the tall dude and glasses dude who was holding the death note book.

Note to self not to make Glasses dude angry.

Haruhi rolled her eyes and walked over to me.

I looked up and smiled brightly to her. Since I was so short, even the other blonde dude was taller than me.

But hey? What's the saying again? The shorter you are, the closer to Hell you are?

Is that the saying?

Probably not.

Haruhi snapped me out of my crazy thought by bonking my head.

"OUCHIE!! WAIFU OW WHY THOU HIT THY!!!" I whined, holding my poor head.

She bonked my head again.

"Don't go Shakespeare on me. If I give you cake, will you be quiet?" Haruhi told me like the Waifu she is.

I smiled and nodded.