[20] (Tokyo Ravens) |Zenjirou Kogure: Beach day.|

Third Pov.

Two young male Onmyo prep students wait outside of the dorms under the shade of a tree on a hot sunny day.

"What's taking them so long?" Zenjirou complained.

"Let's go check on them, I expected Suzu to come out already but Tsuki on the other hand." Jin pondered, grabbing the beach supplies in one hand and dragged his dying friend with the other.

In the girls dorm on the other hand...

"..Tsukino!" Suzu somewhat yelled, banging on the door of her dear cute friend Tsukino.

"Open the damn door!" Suzu continued.

Tsukino's Pov.

"Leave me here to die!" I yelled as my Familiar Kuroko was currently tying my long white hair up in a high pony tail.

I was currently dying from the heat and Kuroko offered to put my hair up.

Kuroko is a black dragon but he's currently in his human form so he looked like a black haired teenager.

"I'm finished princess." Kuroko said as he left my bangs alone, pulling me up from the floor. Just for me to flop on my bed.

"Tsuki! Open the door!" I heard Zen call out.

"Don't wanna!" I yelled, muffled in my bed.

"Seriously Master. Just open the damn door, it's getting annoying." Kofuku complained as she sat on top of my bum.

Kofuku is another of my Many Familiars. She's a large black/grey wolf. And like Kuroko, she can turn human, looking like a girl teen.

(Kuroko on the left. Kofuku on the right)

"I would if you would get off of me

"I would if you would get off of me." I grumbled.

She huffed, proceeding to get off of me and opening the door.

Suzu bursted inside and pulled me up, examining my outfit. I was wearing a simple blue spaghetti strap cropped tank and simple beige shorts.

"Your fashion sense is indisputable." She sighed, grabbing a big bag from my closet and shoved my towel and a couple of clothes in there. Along the lines of Sunscreen, a big floppy hat, etc.

Hey Tsuki!" Zen waved as he walked in wearing a red tank and his dark blue beach short, a light blue jacket was wrapped around his waist.