[27] Christmas special (Naruto/Boruto) |Scenario: Mistletoes|

Naruto:

"Baka! You shouldn't have eaten so many bowls of ramen!" I scolded Naruto.

"But I had to beat Choji!" Naruto whined as I hooked Naruto's arm around my neck and helped him up.

"You know you can't beat Choji, you Baka." I shook my head, pulling most of Naruto's weight on me and started walking back to his apartment.

"B-but." Naruto sobbed as he held on his stomach.

I sighed and made Naruto sit down on a nearby bench.

"I swear to Kami if you puke, you can say goodbye to ramen." I told him as I sat down next to him.

"What?!" Naruto exclaimed, immediately regretted it and turned over on the bench.

I tsked, noticing something on the floor that fell out of Naruto's pocket when he turned.

"Why do you have a plant in your pocket?" I questioned the whiskered blonde.

"I was gonna use it to kiss Sakura-channnnn." Naruto whined, turning over on his side.

"How the fuck is this gonna work. It's just a plant." I deadpanned, hitting him with it.

"Aye! You'll break it!" Naruto exclaimed, sitting up and grabbed it out of my hands.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm assuming you're feeling better." I crossed my arms as I sat next to him.

"Yup, Believe it!" He grinned.

"So please enlighten me how a plant is gonna land you a kiss with Sakura?" I questioned.

His grinned got larger as he lifted the plant above us.

"It's called a mistletoe. And if you're under it, you have to kiss the other person." The knucklehead explained as he leaned closer to my face.

"We have to kiss now, don't we?" I deadpanned once more.

"Yup!" And closed the space between us.

...

"Yeah. Sakura would have killed you if you did that." I said as I backed up. Unfazed by the kiss.

"That's not the reaction I was looking for." He pouted.

That pout then turned into a smirk.

"I'm gonna have to change that."

"In your wildest dreams."

"You bet."

"NARUTO!"

Sasuke:

"Karin?"

"What!" She screamed in my face as I saw her hang a plant on the ceiling.

Rude.

"What are you doing?" I hesitatingly asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Karin huffed and went back to hanging the plant.

Well then.

I turned around and started walking the other direction.

"Hey! Go get Sasuke over here!" She ordered.

I rolled my eyes and went to go fetch the duckbutt.

"Sasuke." I called out as I knocked on his door.

"Come in." He merely said and I opened the door, popping my head inside.

"Ive been told to come fetch you by Karin." I deadpanned, seeing him in the mist of putting his clothes on.