[9] |(Free!) Rin(smutish):Muffins|

Kiku's Pov.

"..Great Ki-chan! Now go give them to Big brother. He'll love you forever!" Gou shouted, pushing the plate of Blueberry muffins in my hands.

"I thought he already loved me." I pouted a bit, wrapping the plate with foil.

"He better or I'm gonna have a word with him. Now go!" She urged, pushing me out of her house with the plate of muffins.

I sighed and walked my way to Samezuka Academy. To Rin's and Sousuke's dorm.

"Rin!" I called out, knocking on the door.

He opened the door and grinned his shark like teeth at me.

"Hey my little flower." Rin said pulling me into a hug. He was wearing a gray tank and black sweats.

I hugged back and walked in his room.

"Where's Sousuke?" I asked as he plopped himself on his bed.

"Out." He said as I went to sit next to him but he pulled me by my waist and made me sit on his lap. I leaned my back on his chest.

"Whatcha got there Kiku?" Rin asked as gently lifted the foil.

"Gou and I made Blueberry muffins." I said as I grabbed one and placed the plate on the floor.

He bit the muffin in my hands, then lightly shoved it in my mouth.

"It's good. Not too sweet." He said as I bit the muffin.

"Gou wanted to add the whole jar of sugar but I said no." I said as I continued to eat the muffin, Rin biting it here and there.

I felt Rin's hands snake up my shirt and under my bra.

"Get your cold hands off my boobs." I demanded.

He kept on hand on my boobs, lowering his other hand to my butt.

I gave him a 'really' look.

"It's either Boobs or butt." Rin grinned, kissing my neck. He's lucky I have my long black hair in a bun.

"How bout neither?" I said as he played with my breasts and squeezing my butt.

"Nope." He said as I gave him a blank face.

I was so use to this.

"Oh you love it. Don't deny it." He teased as he kissed my neck more, leaving a bite mark on my shoulder.

"I'm trying to eat a delicious muffin and you're over here playing with my body." I exasperated, putting the finished muffin wrapper on the plate. Grabbing another muffin.

Right as I opened my mouth to bit the muffin, Rin shoved his tongue in my mouth, grabbing my muffin. Placing it back on the plate.

He turned me to face him and continued to play with my breasts and butt.

"..You're making me jealous of a muffin Kiku....With all those crumbs all over your mouth..."

"I can't control myself." He said with lust in his red eyes as he pulled away.

"..Seriously? You're jealous from a muffin..." I muttered, kissing him again. Wrapping my arms around his neck. My legs around his waist.

"I'll be jealous of anything that gets to be near your sweet delicious mouth." Rin panted as there was a string of saliva between us.