[15] |(Free!) Haruka: Tsundereish|

Requested by happyaspie

Elle's Pov.

"Hmmmmmm..."

"..."

He continued to stare blankly at me.

"Hmmmmmmm.."

"..."

It aggravated me so much.

"HMMMMMMMMM!"

"...Yes?.."

I threw my hands in the air resting my elbow on the table and head in hand, sighing aggravatingly.

"Did you not like your Mackerel?"

"That's not it." I said, rubbing my temples. As my blue haired bangs fell over my eyes.

"Then-"

"You aggravate me." I flat out told him. Standing up and walking over to the couch. Turning on the Tv.

He followed and sat down next to me.

"What did I do to Aggravate you?" He asked, turning his head to the side in a cute way.

No! Not cute.

Okay maybe.

Not the point.

"Nothing." I turned to him with a straight face.

He turned his head more.

"Then-"

"That's the problem Haru. You do absolutely nothing. It aggravates me so much! It questions me why I said ye-"

He cut me off with a kiss on my cheek.

My face turned red and I pushed him away slightly. Touching the spot where he kissed my cheek.

"I'll try to be more lovey-"

"No, no. Stay the same. I don't care anymore." I said quickly, hugging my knees and hiding my face.

I remember exactly why I said yes. He's the only person who can make me feel so vulnerable to the point I want him to punch him. Then kiss him afterwards. Ughhh.

"Elle-San."

I grunted in response.

I felt him try to wrap an arm around my shoulder.

"Don't touch me."

He retracted away. Only to pull me against his body a few minutes later.

I blushed more, feeling how toned his chest was from swimming all the time.

"I'm sorr-"

"Stop apologizing would ya." I said, hesitantly snuggling more in his body. Stealing his warmth. Hehe. My warmth now.

I felt him lift hair strands from my head. Kissing it every so often.

It felt nice after a while. Until it felt like he was kissing every single strand and Muttering "mackerel".

"Okay. Enough of that." I said lifting my head as he was midway kissing my hair.

I rolled my eyes and moved closer, to rest my head in the crook of his neck.

His hand moved down my back, tracing randomness on my back.