[10] |(Naruto) Itachi: Freaking Weasel|

Rika's Pov.

"...RIKA-CHAN!!!" I heard a familiar voice yell out.

"Asuma-nii. Go without me." I sighed, stopping.

"You sure, Imouto?" Asuma-nii asked as him and his friend Kurenai-San stopped as well.

"Yeah." I sighed out again as I was tackled from behind.

"HEY RIKA-CHAN!!" Shisui yelled in my ear.

My eye twitched in annoyance as I heard Asuma chuckle, leaving with Kurenai.

"Shisui." I called his name, calmly.

"YES??" Shisui questioned, still hanging on me like a Koala.

"Get off." I said as I flipped him off of me.

"Omph."

I dusted my clothes as I saw Itachi running over to us.

He panted as he stopped in front of Shisui.

"He jumped on you again, didn't he?" Itachi questioned as he poked Shisui with his foot.

"WAAAAAAHHH! RIKA-CHAN IS BEING MEAN TO ME ITACHI!" Shisui cried, clinging onto Itachi.

Itachi gave me a 'look what you did' look. While I shrugged, walking away.

"Hey wait!" I heard Shisui yell as they caught up with me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Shisui questioned as he slinged his arm around my neck. Same with Itachi.

"Walking." I simply answered.

"That's boring." Shisui huffed.

Itachi and I rolled our eyes.

"Then what do you want to then Shisui?" I asked, sighing.

"You're really gonna let me choose?!" Shisui questioned eagerly, stepping in front of us.

I lazily turned my head to Itachi.

"What do you want to do?" I asked as Shisui whined.

"I WANT TO CHOOSE!" He whine over and over. Making Itachi chuckle at the teenage-child.

I blinked, looking away. Feeling my face heat up a bit.

Damn hormones.

"Shisui. What do you want to do?" Itachi asked amusedly.

"Let's go over to the waterfall and hang out there!" Shisui exclaimed, grabbing my arm, then Itachi's. Flickering to the waterfall nearby the village.

Immediately, Shisui stripped down to his underpants and cannonballed in the water.

I shielded myself with my arm as I was splashed with water.

"You coming in?" Itachi as I lowered my arm. Seeing him in his underwear as well.

I looked down, backing up.

"I'm going to change behind there." I said, pointing at a random tree.

I heard him hum and I walked behind the tree.

Slowly taking off my Chunin jacket, black tight short sleeved shirt, my black shorts, all my gear in a scroll. Leaving me in a black sports bra and black boy shorts.

I tied my medium short dark brown hair in a top bun and collected my clothes. Folding them neatly and walked back to the guys. Placing my clothes by a bush.