[17] |(Free!: Starting Days) Natsuya: Amber Eyes|

Hiro's Pov.

"..Are you sure you're going to be okay Otōsan?" I asked as he laid in the hospital bed with his injured leg.

"I'll be fine. Your Okãsan is coming here to take care of me." Otōsan reassured, placing his hand on top of mine.

"Then who will watch Haru-chan?" I questioned, concerned about my little twelve year old Otouto by himself.

"Well you can go watch him. I think it's time for you to go back to Iwatobi anyway." Otōsan said.

"Then who will stay with-"

"Don't worry about me. Haruka needs you more than me. I'll be fine."

I sighed, giving in.

"When do I go back?" I asked, leaning back on the chair I was sitting on.

"Tomorrow."

Since I didn't have water to spit take so I choked on air.

"Go back to the Apartment and start packing. Your Okãsan called and she's coming tomorrow."

I pursed my lips, pouting.

Otōsan laughed, ruffling my black hair, making my bangs fall over my eyes.

I swatted his hand away and flipped my bangs to the side.

"You better rest while I'm gone

"You better rest while I'm gone." I chided Otōsan as I stood up.

"I will. Now go. You have a lot to pack." Otōsan ushered me.

"..You're only saying that because you bought me a lot of clothes.." I murmured, giving him a hug and walked back to our Apartment.

~~~

"..Oh my Little Hiro has grown to be such a beautiful young lady!" Okãsan cooed as she hugged me to death.

"Hello Okãsan." I struggled out as she finally released me.

"Be careful on your way back to Iwatobi okay? Don't talk to any stranger you don't know." Okãsan sternly said as she walked over to Otōsan and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"...Why would I talk to a stranger I don't know?.." I muttered to myself.

"Bye Otōsan." I said, giving him one last hug.

"Goodbye My little Hiro." Otōsan smiled.

I held on my suitcase handle and swung my small purse over my shoulder.

"Oh! Hiro! I already registered you in Iwatobi Middle School. When you get there. Go take a tour of the school, with permission of course." Okãsan said.

I nodded, waving one last time and walked to the train.

~~

(Iwatobi)