[22] (Fairy Tail) When Your Hands Are Cold/ You Want To Hold Their Hand

#1

A.N: Trying something new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu:

Brrr.

Why does it have to be so cold?!

"Hey Y/N!!"

I turned around and saw the gang sitting at a table.

"Come join us!" Happy flew over, grabbing my cold hands and dragging me to sit down at the next available seat. Which was next to Natsu.

"Y/N-chan's hands are really cold." Happy stated as he sat down on the table, in front of Natsu.

"Really?" Natsu questioned, grabbing my hands.

"N-natsu!" I stammered, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Oh relax, I'm just warming up your hands. Sheesh." Natsu rolled his eyes.

He wasn't wrong, his hands are warm.

It felt nice until he released my hands and turned back to the gang's conversation.

I couldn't care less to what they were talking about and looked down at my hands in my lap.

They're still cold.

I glanced over at Natsu and saw his hands were on his lap.

I sheepishly grabbed his hand with both of mine and brought it under the table.

Natsu glanced at me for a second and reverted back to the gang, only squeezing my hands a bit.

I smiled a bit and finally joined in on the conversation.

Gray:

I looked down at my cold hands, thinking.

"Hey Gray?" I called out to my stripper boyfriend.

"Yeah?" He turned to face me.

"My hands are cold." I stated, shoving them in his face.

"What do you want me to do? Make them colder?" He retorted as he laid his head on my lap.

I pouted and placed my hands on his neck, stealing his warmth.

"God damn. Your hands are cold." He stated the obvious.

"No shit Sherlock." I retorted, flipping my hands on the opposite side every now and then.

I stopped once my hands were nice and toasty.

"You good now?" He questioned.

"Yup." I stuck my tongue out, running my hands through his hair.

He hummed, grabbing my hands and kissed them.

"You made them cold again!"

Laxus:

"Laxus!!" I called out to the giant dweeb for like the Billionth time.

"What." He annoying responded. Irritated that I keep stopping our trip back to the guild.

"Hold this for me." I said, making my hand into a fist.