[2] |(Fairy Tail) Gajeel: Tsundere|

Requested by happyaspie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elle's Pov.

Today the guild was being idiotically annoying but wouldn't be the same if it was quiet.

Natsu-Baka and Gray-Baka were fighting as usual.

I was amusedly watching them fight, with my head resting on my hand and elbow on the table when I noticed Gajeel and Pantherlily in the background.

I have to admit Gajeel was cute but Pantherlily was more adorable. I would never say that out loud though, Lucy and Levy would bug me to the end of time.

"Elle-san!!!"

I lazily moved my head to the direction of the voice-no I mean voices.

Lucy and Levy were giggling at me.

"What the Hell do you two want?" I snapped.

"Oh don't be like that." Levy said, waving her hand at me.

"We see you staring." Lucy giggled, Levy joined her.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

Cracking my neck, fixing my long white sleeved shirt and dusting my blue skirt; I stood up. Crossing my arms.

"The Hell do you mean? I'm watching those Baka's fight." I said emotionless.

"No we saw you staring at Gajeel." They giggled.

"You likeeeeeee himmm!" Happy sang, coming out of nowhere.

"I like nobody!" I exclaimed, then calmed down.

"Admit it Elle-san." Lucy said putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, it's obvious." Levy sad agreeing with the blonde.

"Aye Sir!" Happy cheered.

I glared at them, making them step back.

"You guys are annoying." I scoffed, walking to the door.

~~~

I sighed when I got out the guild and headed to the Magnolia tree to relax.

"Those two need to but out of people's businesses." I sighed out, plopping myself near the tree. Leaning on it, closing my eyes.

"...Meow.."

I opened my eyes and looked up to see a cat in the branches.

I softened my eyes.

"Aww kitty, are you stuck up there?" I asked, standing up and reached for the black cat.

I gently grabbed the kitty and brought him/her down.

Him/her purred in my hand and I died on the inside with a cuteness overload.

"You're so cute." I cooed, stroking the cat's fur.

"..Taka!"

I looked up and saw a boy run up to me.

"You saved Taka from the tree! I was gonna go get my mom to help me but you did instead. Thanks!" He exclaimed.

I gave him a blank stare, gently handing him Taka.

"Whatever Kid, now get lost so I can relax." I said, shooing the boy away.

"Thanks again Stranger!" He thanked, then ran away to his mother I assume.

"...That was nice of you even though I saw you adore that cat just now..." I heard behind me.