[21] |(Bleach) Renji: Christmas Special|

Saya-Fēng:

~Has long black hair, Pulled up in a high ponytail and traditional bangs. Similar style as Yoruichi.

~The Younger sister of Suì-Fēng.

~Third seat in the 2nd division.

~Friends with Rukia, Renji, Izuru, and Momo in the Academy days.

~Adopted in the Fēng Family around the time Rukia was adopted in the Kuchiki Family.

~Is a little Tsun Tsun~.

~Has a the Tiniest crush on Renji but will deny it if brought up.

~Why she likes him?

~The world may never know...

=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Saya-Fēng Pov.

I was strolling my way back to the 2nd division from delivering paperwork to Ukitake-Taichou.

When my peaceful stroll was interrupted.

"...Sayaaaaaaa!!!!!"

I sighed and Jumped up, avoiding the Crazy Rangiku.

"Sayaa! You're no fun!" She pouted as I Back flipped on top of a random roof, Crouching down with a blank expression.

"What do you want? I'm not going to play your childish games."

I Jumped down in front of her, crossing my arms.

"I'm older that you! You need to loosen up and stop trying to be your sister Suì-Fēng!"

I rolled my eyes again as she swung her arms around my neck.

"Just because Suì-Fēng is my Nee-sama, doesn't mean I'm like her. Remember, I was adopted into the Fēng Family. " I told her with a monotone voice.

"Anywho. You're going to my Christmas party in the Human World, Right?" Rangiku changed the subject, making me walk with her.

"And why on earth would I go to your silly Christmas party?" I questioned her.

She unhooked her arm around me and gave me an innocent look.

"Because I got Suì-Fēng's permission for you to come!" She smiled all so sweetly, blinking her eyes.

Traitor.

"Besides~"

"Renji's coming~" She sang as she poked my face.

"W-why would I care." I kept my posture, swatting her hand away.

She smirked.

"Oh, don't try to hide it, you Little Tsun tsun~"

"S-shut up!"

"Now get out of my face before I use Tokaki Boshi on you!" I threatened.

"Great! I'll see you tonight!"

"Wear something warm but cute."

"It's cold in the Human World~"

Rangiku sang, hastily flash stepping away as she saw me pull out Tokaki.

Once she was gone, I let out a sigh. Resheathing Tokaki.

Now to talk to the Traitor.

~~~