[11] |(Fairy Tail) Sting: Prince Charming|

Amy's Pov.

"..Thank you for watching Asuka for us while we go on a date." Alzack said as he handed me an energetic Asuka.

"Yeah thanks." Bisca thanked.

"Auntie Amy!" She exclaimed as she climbed to my shoulders and played with my shoulder length black hair. Messing with my bangs that were parted to the right.

"No problem Onii-chan. Now you two go have fun. But not too much." I teased as the two both blushed.

They walked out of the guild and I placed Asuka on the table, sitting in front of her.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked my little niece.

"I wanna play Dress-up!" She cheerfully said.

"Do you want to dress me up or you?" I asked her, picking her up and putting her on my waist.

"You!" She cheered.

I mentally sighed, this day is going to be long.

We went to my apartment and she raided my closet.

Throwing me an White strapless sweetheart dress with a bunch of black flowers on it. Black cowboy boots, and black fingerless lace gloves.

My usual clothing were a black crop top, a black skirt, and black boots. Accessories here and there.

"Try on, try on!" Asuka cheered over and over.

"Okay, okay." I said chuckling. Changing in my bathroom.

I got out of the bathroom and spun in a circle. Asuka clapped.

"Food!" Asuka said, jumping up and down.

I picked her up and took her to a small restaurant, giving her Mac and cheese while I ate a cheesesteak sandwich.

"Where to next?" I asked as we walked, swinging our hands.

"Park!" She cheered, pulling my arm.

~~~

Once We got there and Asuka immediately ran around in circles.

I smiled how cheerful she can be.

A butterfly landed on her nose and she giggled. It flew away and Asuka chased it.

I ran after her as she headed to the forest.

"Asuka!" I called out, panicking a bit. Where did she run off to. She couldn't have gotten far.

"Auntie!" I heard her yell in the distance.

I ran and found her on the floor.

"Butterfly gone." She moped, ripping out a few grass petals from the ground.

"There you are, don't go running off like that." I scolded lightly.

"Hai." She said sadly, waddling her way towards me.

"GIRL!!!"