[13.5] |(Bleach) Toshiro: falling in love, Literally. Part 2|

Ume's Pov.

It's been a couple of days since I've been the Third seat for Division 6.

Toshiro was right, news does travel fast.

Once Rangiku wasn't drunk, she wanted to throw a party in celebration.

I think it's just a way to get drunk for her.

Rangiku was currently trying to convince Byaku to let her throw the party at his house.

"Come on Kuchiki-Taichou! It's For Ume-chan!!" Rangiku whined.

"Ume." Byaku sighed.

"Yeah." I said in the same expression, twirling a pencil.

I already finished all my paperwork. So I had nothing important to do.

"Do you want a party?" Byaku asked, Rangiku immediately turned to face me, giving me wide puppy eyes.

"I don't see why I should have-"

"YOU HAVE TO! YOU'RE A NEW THIRD SEAT!!" Rangiku shouted, shaking me back and forth.

"I'm back." Renji called out, back from shopping.

Rangiku immediately dropped me and went to Renji.

"Renji! Help me convince these two!" She urged.

Renji looked down at me as I stayed on the floor, continuing to twirl said pencil. I raised my head to look at him.

He threw me two boxes of strawberry pocky, I caught them with ease. Randomly throwing my pencil and one box on my desk. Opening the other, happily munching on pocky.

"Munchkin doesn't look like she..." Renji trailed off as he saw Rangiku's threatening face.

"She will have a party Renji." Rangiku sneered. Making him run behind his desk.

"Don't you have like a bunch of paperwork to do?" I questioned, sitting up, Indian style.

"Hehe. Whatcha look at the time. I must be leaving now." Rangiku nervously laughed, walking out.

"You will have your party." She quickly said before she left.

"Ume." Byaku called out.

"Yes Byaku-chan." I said, turning my body.

"Give this to Ukitake-Taichou and this to Hitsugaya-Taichou." Byaku ordered, with papers in both of his hands.

"Hai, hai." I sighed, standing up, putting my pocky down and grabbing the papers, walking out.

Ukitake first, heading over to the 13th division.

"Ukitake!" I called out, walking inside.

Kiyone and Sentaro were fighting as usual.

"Yo." I said, getting their attention.

"Ume-San!" They both said.

"I have papers for Ukitake." I said, waving my hands full of papers for Ukitake.

"..I'll take those." A familiar voice said, walking over to us.