[18] |(OHSHC): KyoyaxAsylum|

Requested by dragonsyay

<><><><><><><><>

Asylum's Pov.

"..This is stupid.." I grumbled as Haruhi and I carried bags of 'commoners' coffee from the store.

"Just deal with it Asylum." Haruhi told me.

"It's just coffee! They're rich! They can ship coffee to them if they wanted to!!" I exclaimed at my crossdresser friend.

I noticed a banana peel on the floor and Haruhi was about to slip on it.

"Haruhi!" I yelled about to catch her with a free hand but a tall looking girl twirled in out of nowhere and caught her.

From her uniform not being a banana, she doesn't look like she goes here.

"It be a shame to have any harm to that cute face of yours, young lady." The girl said, standing up as Haruhi was still sitting on the floor.

"Umm, is you all right?" I asked hesitatingly.

"..yeah." Haruhi said as she looked up at the mysterious tall girl.

The mysterious tall girl flicked her hair out of her face, chuckling.

Strangeeee.

"You weren't hurt at all, were you?" She turned to me, making take a step back.

"I'm good." I said giving her an okay gesture.

I motioned for Haruhi to stand and get back to the host club before that flamboyant Tamaki cries wolf and sends a search team.

The tall girl followed us, making chat with Haruhi.

Thank god she didn't pull me into it.

We got up the stairs and over to Music room #3.

"..So what do you girls like to hear?" The flamboyant boy asked the two girls who were standing in front of him. They had the same uniform as this Lunatic.

"Maybe something like, I would never leave my lover alone." The Lunatic pulled Haruhi into a side hug.

Please don't hug me.

Please don't hug me.

She wrapped her other arm around my waist.

God damn it. I jinxed myself.

Tamaki had a 'whaaa?' Face, Haruhi was just confused and I had annoyance on my face.

"If we fight, it'll be together." She said, releasing me and twirling Haruhi with her free hand.

"If we fail, we fail together." She continued, going down on a proposing pose.

"Even if I were to die, I promise you I'll never leave your side my love."

Okay, I had enough of this bull to the shit.

I walked over to Kyoya, who was sitting on the couch, noticing today's cosplay, Medieval Knight? Idk.

"Senpai, here's the receipt for the coffee." I said handing him the small piece of paper.

"Thank you Asylum, you can go put the instant coffee in the back." Kyoya said, talking the paper.

"..Gladly...anywhere away from that lunatic. I pray for Haruhi.. " I muttered to myself.

"Can you reach the top shelf? That's where I want you to put the commoner's coffee." Kyoya added as I turned back to him.