[23] (Bleach) When Your Hands Are Cold/ You Want To Hold Their Hand or opposite

#2

~Ichigo~

"Can you explain to me why we are here again?" Ichigo asked me, annoyed.

I rolled my eyes, and continued looking at coats on the racks.

"I need a new coat." I simply answered, picking up a decent dark green coat. But placed it back, shaking my head.

"What's wrong with this one?" Ichigo questioned, tugging lightly on the one I was currently wearing.

"It's old and worn down. My dad gave me money to buy a new one and that's what I intend to do." I looked up and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Why am I here then?" Ichigo complained.

"To keep me company of course." I gave him a sweet smile, going back to looking for a new coat.

(Reader-chan missed Ichigo blushing when they turned away)

"How does this one look Ichigo?" I asked, picking up a Dark Purple coat, looking at him.

I turned my head as I saw him in a daze.

"Ichi?" I waved my hand in his face, making him come back to reality.

"What?" He simply answered.

I rolled my eyes once more and lifted the coat in front of me.

"Hmmm, looks nice. Try it on." Ichigo insisted.

"Okay." I said taking off my coat and handing it to Ichigo and slipping into the Purple coat.

I did a twirl and looked up at Ichigo.

He was smiling at me, which is rare because he always looks like he's constipated.

"You like it?" I asked as he came closer.

"I like it, now let's go pay for it." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm being serious, Ichigo!" I whined, slapping his chest lightly.

"I am. Come on." Ichigo said, turning me around and pushing me to the cash register with his arms still around me.

"Wait, Ichigo! I need to take it off!!" I exclaimed, struggling to push him back.

He stopped and released me.

I huffed, taking off the coat.

"Give me my coat." I said, reaching for my old coat but Ichigo pulled back.

"Nope." And pushed me to the cash register.

Once I paid for it, I slipped it back on. I smiled at Ichigo.

"Lets go." Ichigo gesture his head over at the exit.

When he opened the door, there was a gust of cold air.

"It's so cold!!" I exasperated, rubbing my hands together.

Ichigo stopped me and held my hands. Making me blush.