[24] (Naruto) When Your Hands Are Cold/ You Want To Hold Their Hand or opposite

#3

(Naruto)

"Y/n-chan!!!!!!!!" I heard Naruto burst into my apartment.

"Naruto! Can you at least knock when you come in here?" I complained as I slipped on winter gloves on.

Naruto stopped in place and turned around, got his shoes back on, and closed the door on him....knocking this time....

I rolled my eyes.

"Come in!" I yelled out, giggling.

"Hey Y/n-chan!" Naruto foxy grinned at me, walking inside and taking off his shoes again.

"Let's watch a movie!" Naruto gleamed, making his way over in my kitchen and popping up some popcorn.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" I sighed, accepting it and walking over to my TV.

"Ooooooh! Can we watch the New Spiderman Movie!" Naruto jumped up and down like a kid.

I shook my head, laughing.

"Sure, Hurry up with the popcorn." I said, sitting on my couch and got the movie up and paused.

"Coming!" Naruto hollered, running and plopping next to me. Making a couple kernels fall in my lap.

"Naruto!" I whined a bit.

"Whoops, gomen, gomen." Naruto sheepishly apologized, picking up the fallen popcorns and plopping them in his mouth.

"You're lucky you're cute." I muttered, ruffling his hair and starting the movie.

"Believe it!" Naruto yelled in my ear, getting excited about the movie.

After a while into the movie, Naruto noticed my gloved hands.

"Why you wearing gloves?" Naruto questioned, taking them off my hands.

"Hey?! My hands are cold?!" I whined, trying to reach for my gloves.

"You could've told me." Naruto said, moving the popcorn bowl and pulling me closer to him, Holding onto both of my hands.

"Naruto." I blushed, thinking how warm his hands are.

"Better?" He smiled at me.

I nodded and snuggled into his chest.

He grabbed the bowl with one hand and continued our movie night.

~Next day~

I groaned, rubbing my eyes as I heard banging on my door.

I looked in front of me and saw Naruto's fat ass sleeping on top of me. Using my breasts as a pillow.

"Get off." I groaned, pushing Naruto off of me and onto the floor.

I sat up and stretch and Naruto sat up, bewildered.

"Why do you always end up sleeping on me every time we have a movie night?" I complained at him as he stretched.

"You're comfy?" He sheepishly answered.

I nudged him down with my foot.

*Bang Bang Bang*

Oh yeah, the door.

I got up, pushing Naruto away once more and walked over to the door.