[19] (Bleach) |ToshiroxReader: Crushing|

Requested by: tashirahitsaguya

<><><><><><><><>

Reader's Pov.

"Y/n-chan!"

You groaned, sitting up from your comfy futon, rubbing your eyes.

"Y/n-chan! Get up!"

You stopped rubbing your eyes, slowly opening one of them. Seeing breasts bouncing in your face.

You kicked the breasts away from your face, making Rangiku fall back.

"Ouch Y/n-chan! That hurt." She whined, sitting up.

"How the hell did you get inside my room?" You asked, irritated of course.

"Oh, of course Kuchiki-Taichou wouldn't let me in so I had Rukia in your humble abode!" Rangiku cheerfully exclaimed.

"Come on y/n-chan! You said you would help me with my paperwork!!" She whined, pulling you out of your comfy futon.

"I never recall saying that." You grumbled.

"But you did!!!! You told me if I left you alone two weeks ago, you would help me with my paperwork!!!" She whined more, shaking your shoulders.

*flashback starts*

"Y/n-channnnn!!!"

Oh brother.

Rangiku barged in your third seat office.

"The hell do you want?" You questioned, not looking up from your work.

"I'm going to the human world! Come with me!!!" She whined.

"Like Shinji-Taichou would let me do that. Now go away, I have paperwork That I actually do. Unlike someone." Referring to her.

"But your Taichou gave me permission to steal you." She gleamed.

You gave her a blank face.

"How bout this, if you leave me alone. I'll help you with your Paperwork, only to a minimum!" You negotiated.

"Deal!" She exclaimed, skipping out of your office.

~Few hours later~

The door slid open.

Shinji-Taichou looked at you, surprised.

"You didn't go with Rangiku?" He questioned, walking over to your desk.

"No, I made a deal with her." You sighed, handing him your finished papers.

"And what would that deal be?" Taichou questioned, looking over at the paperwork.

"If she left me alone, I would do a minimum of her paperwork." You said, rubbing my temples, realizing the trouble You just got yourself in.

"Who know you jus-"

"I know. Don't remind me." You cutted him off, sighing.

"I gave you a break for a reason, you should've taken it~" Taichou sang a bit. Poking your cheek.

"Shut up!" You groaned in your hands.

"Don't tell your Taichou to Shut up!" He continued to poke your cheek.