[4]|(Fairy Tail) Gray: Cold|

Ami's Pov.

"..Yosh!"

"Ami-chan, thanks for helping us on the mission." Sting-kun thanked.

"Yes, thank you for companying us, Sasaki-chan." Rouge thanked as well.

Sting, Rouge, and I were walking back from completing a mission.

I'm not in Sabertooth though, my guild is Fairy Tail. But they needed a nature wizard so they asked me to come along and I accepted kindly.

"It's not a problem, how can I reject an offer from Sabertooth's Master." I teased, turning around to walk backwards so I can talk to them.

Sting huffed, looking off to the side, embarrassed of course.

"And Rouge-Kun, I told you call me by my first name. How long have we known each other?" I questioned the Shadow dragon slayer.

Three years to be exact.

Ten years for Sting. He found me all alone when I had no family or anything when I was about three or four. So we stuck together until we found Rouge.

They decided to join Sabertooth while I decided to join Fairy Tail because I've always wanted to be a Fairy tail wizard when I was little.

I didn't care if they weren't the strong guild they are now today back then when the Tenrou group went missing.

I wanted to follow my dreams and I did.

"I-I uhh." He stuttered.

Sting and I laughed.

Rouge cleared his throat, making us stop laughing.

"Old habits are hard to get rid of S-sasaki-c-chan." Rouge said, trying not to stutter but failed.

I laughed lightly, shaking my head.

"It's all right Rouge-kun." I said patting his shoulder when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I said turning to the person.

"Oh it's just you." I said dusting off my clothes, looking at Gray and the others who came back from a mission as well.

I was wearing a black tank top with a dark green oversized t-shirt. A black mini skirt with shredding leggings underneath and Brown combat boots. Nothing too special. Although I did have a bunch of belts hanging around my waist just for style. My long dark green hair was in two low pony tails as usual.

"Ami-chan! Where did you go? We went to your apartment so we can go a on a mission but you weren't there. So we left without you." Lucy said walking over to me. Giving me a hug in the process.

"I went on a Mission with Sting-kun and Rouge-kun." I said pointing to the two nincompoops.

"Why?" Gray questioned in an unamused tone.

"Because I can't refuse the Sabertooth's Master and I haven't spend time with them for a long time."

"Something the matter Gray?" I questioned.

"No." He said crossing his arms as usual, making roll my eyes.

"We got to head back, Sasaki-chan. Go get some rest, you used a lot of magic today. I don't want you getting sick." Rouge said, being the caring 'older brother' he is.