[26] Christmas Special: (Fairy Tail) Scenario: Mistletoes|

Natsu:

"Bet I can eat three dozen cupcakes." Natsu grinned, dumping a bunch of cupcakes in front of me and sat down next to me.

"You'll get sick, Natsu." I said as she grabbed one cupcake and started eating it.

"Bet I can eat three dozen cupcakes minus one." Natsu continued to grin.

"Thirty-five, Natsu. Thirty-five cupcakes." I said, biting into the cupcake.

"Pshh. I can't math. I'm not as smart as you, y/n-Chan." Natsu said as he got the cupcakes in rows.

"Count me down." He said, getting ready.

I rolled my eyes.

"3, 2, 1. Go." I counted down and Natsu immediately started shoving cupcakes in his mouth.

"Natsu! There's still cupcake wrapper on them!" I scolded him but he didn't care.

"Y/n-channnnn! Natsuuuu~" Happy sang as he circled above us.

"Happy?" Natsu muffled as he gulped down the cupcakes in his mouth.

"Why are you circling us?" I questioned the blue cat.

"Look what I have~" Happy giggled.

I looked closer in his paws and blushed.

"Happy! Where on Earth did you get that?!" I exclaimed, hiding my blush.

"Mira gave it to me." The Blue Cat simply said, stopping in place and held the plant in front of Natsu and I.

"What is it? Can I eat it?" Natsu questioned, about to bite it but Happy pulled it away.

"It's a Mistletoe! You gotta kiss Y/n-Chan now!" Happy proclaimed.

"Happy!" I gasped his name, noticing Natsu getting closer to me.

"What do you think you're doing, you Flame-head?!" I exclaimed, pushing his head away.

"Happy says I gotta kiss you." The Dunderhead said.

I sighed.

"Happy, go bother Lucy instead." I suggested, looking at the Cat.

He gasped. "Great Idea!"

"Good luck on eating all the cupcakes, Natsu!" Happy yelled as he flew off.

"Thanks, buddy." Natsu grinned, shoving a cupcake in his mouth.

"You're crazy." I chuckled, shaking my head at him.

"It's just a kiss, Y/n-Chan. I don't see the bad in it." Natsu shrugged. Gobbling yet another cupcake.

I mentally groaned and leaned in, kissing Natsu's cheek.

Natsu reacted by dropping his cupcake and turned to face me.

"You Happy now?" I grumbled.

"You got frosting on your face." Natsu said, pointing at my face.

"I do-Mhph?!"

"I got it."

"..."

"...There wasn't frosting, was there?.."

"Now back to my my eating contest! You gotta watch, okay!"

Gray:

Juvia's pov.

"Juvia's plan will work this time!l

"All that Gray-sama must do is walk under this mistletoe and Juvia will come up and kiss Gray-sama!~" Juvia squealed with heart eyes.